-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
1. Everton (OBVIOUSLY!!!)
2. Amidala (OBVIOUSLY!!!)
3. Lukas (bc I have to meet the guy who’s dating my charrie, lol)
4. Callie
5. Hallie (because she shares a name with my sister, haha!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH GIRLLLL!!! I am sooo doing this!!!
(@rae I think we both had the same idea…haha!)
1. Riker
2. Hans
3. Reuben
4. Fin
5. Aadelheide (not sure if I spelled that right…haha!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love this! Abbie Emmons just confuses me the more I watch her to be honest…and the internal conflict stuff just wasn’t working for me and was soooo overwhelming, but you did a really awesome job of developing your characters!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Sanderson said you would have to “hack” the magic system to get AonDor to work off world.
In other words, RAFO😂
Sanderson is well known for his magic systems, but I feel like AonDor and all of the other magic systems that are only hinted at are all fairly boring. AonDor is quite generic for a magic system. It can do basically any…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! I might not be able to do that much, especially in Genesis XD. Maybe we could do something like one or two chapters a day for the whole week? Honestly, it doesn’t matter what chapter we’re exactly on, but it would still be cool to do it together! Maybe we could even discuss stuff that stood out to us in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@ellie-wingfeather
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooler and science fiction writer! It’s nice to meet you! I’m assuming by your tag that you like the WFS? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds fun! Maybe we could start on the new year, and just start on Genesis?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @vinagirl
OK, this segment is basically the farthest I’ve gotten in the story so far. Lmk if you have any suggestions for things that could happen from here on out!
That summer marked the beginning of a new season for me as Albert and I formally entered into a courtship. Albert walked me home from church nearly…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh goodness. A genre I don’t write in? Haha this might be interesting. We’ll see if I can come up with something.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I actually prefer sparkling water over soda… I’m not a huge fan of the usual soda flavors. Like I’ll drink them, but give me a good La Croix or Izze any day. I’m also type 1 diabetic, so I only really use soda if my blood sugar is low and I need something to bring it up quickly.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m still here… I’m just not great with fighting scenes, but Kari is currently with Carrie and Silas.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I forgot about the freevee
I choose Erich (I feel like he’d be the least mean out of the group)
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I forgot about the freevee
I choose Erich (I feel like he’d be the least mean out of the group)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer. I write mostly contemporary/historical fiction, with a smattering of mystery and journalism. I also enjoy hiking and photography.
And a couple questions:
Since you like to write fantasy, is it safe to assume that is also your favorite genre to read?
What is one thing God did in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Ev
- Callie
- Fynn
- Lukas
- Asher
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, good choices. I love it!
Yes! You totally should! I don’t’ know cuz about your charries, but it’d still be fun! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, where do I even begin on this question. I’ve grown spiritually this year more than ever before. I think the biggest thing God has done for me this year was give me a healthier perspective on enjoying things in a godly way. I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe restore this rp makes more sense?
- Load More
