-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
How do you not eat sugar?!?! I would die haha! It’s not that I’m one of those people who love food too much (if you know what I mean XD) but I love being able to eat whatever I want and enjoying sweets from time to time.
I think it would be really cool if we could all coordinate a time to meet up somewhere (when we all can drive and…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it’s not the best habit…but when I’m sad or depressed I eat ice cream and stuff like that…we have tons of ice cream and cookies and Grandma brought popcorn cake and khuchen (a German dessert) and I just made brownies…because we already don’t have enough sugar….lol
Yeah, I used to do that too. Though after I stopped eatin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! Between me and my grandma we have enough food to last us all week XD
I know it’s not the best habit…but when I’m sad or depressed I eat ice cream and stuff like that…we have tons of ice cream and cookies and Grandma brought popcorn cake and khuchen (a German dessert) and I just made brownies…because we already don’t have…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Falon
“You seem to be lacking a dance partner. Mind if I rise to the occasion?” He gave her a gentle smile.
Falon couldn’t hide her surprise, she hadn’t expected that. She gave a warm smile and spoke softly. “I’d love to,”
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! Yeah, I will!
So, it’s realistic. I almost said contemporary, but I think I’m going to have it take place in the 90s. Because my dad lived in New Mexico for a few years, and I believe it was during that time. So I’m going to pick his brain and try to make it as realistic as possible. I won’t put it in the same town but I m…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, gaming, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not a…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
If anyones interested, I eat really healthy and have a whole bunch of recipes on my blog (Most of them are, I did make a few for my brother)
acancello.blogspot.com
And if you are interested, I can post more 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Apparently I had already made that exact post before so I had to add an extra emoji XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
😭😭😭
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry about that, thats rough. Ill be praying <3
And if we knew each other irl I would bring soup or something like that over XD -
Allison replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy New year!! Those are great goals!
Some of my resolutions are….
- Learn to drive
- Publish my novel
- Learn to think before I speak (I do that most of the time, but I usually have the perfect comeback…)
Thats all I can think of now, Ill post more later!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
WHYYYYYYYYY? THIS IS SO SAD!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Omc, that is amazing!!! Thank you so much (:
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is one of the saddest parallels ever!!!!
and it’s hard to think of Fin in that light, poor boy
also reading this I was reminded of the scene in Blackwidow where Yelena tells Melina that the girls being brainwashed was her
it’s like those sudden realization moments that really grip people
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
i do (I remember bc I cried over that ending and wish it was not so every. Single. Time. I. Think. About. Him.) I don’y know about Sara
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What’s the plot for their story like? Is it dystopian, fantasy, realistic?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I love them! I know, sibling dynamics are so much fun. Please tag me if you post anything more about them!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! No problem XD I just like noticing those things… I think @whalekeeper says Mum too even though she’s not British either. I’m kind of mixed European, but I think I have some German blood too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, wait, are you British?
XD, no, sorry. I live in America and was born here, but I am over a quarter German. I live in New England.
- Load More
