-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I think Riina would love to see Jr humiliated, and Nat would help her out! XD
Yes, he’s eighteen in this AU.
@highscribeofaetherium @sara too
Thank you for the offers! I just first would like to see what Riina does if you don’t mind.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys, I need prayer again. I’m showing symptoms of type one diabetes. We don’t know for sure yet, but it is really looking like that’s what’s been going on. Diabetes also apparently runs in my family, on both sides. Just pray that God’s will be done with this.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t reply earlier, but I am praying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
what is the Meglena scene if you want to talk about it?
Oops, sorry. Meglena is a planet that is covered in fog so thick that you cannot see someone next to you, unless they are literally touching you. It gets creepier when there are these glowing things that race around in the dark (think Speed Stinger things from httyd (Google it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could add Rylee! She’s a character from another WIP that is going nowhere XD (how old is Junior again? 18, right?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv
“Yeah, I do,” she pursed her lips. “It’s just me, my mani and pani,” she smiled. “And Xandro. I consider him family, too. Where are you from?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops! I didn’t even notice that XD I will fix that!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcurious is between 16 and 18. I haven’t really figured that out yet haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s completely fine, no rush on how fast you give me feedback! (: I understand we all have lives outside of writing and KP xD
I can get started on giving you my opinion on the excerpt I saw introducing Marcurious tomorrow perhaps.
Actually, I would prefer if you gave your opinion on the first few chapters of my WIP and kind of go…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I guess it would probably make the most sense to have all the powers be something similar, where the user redistributes a property of their body to other parts. That could be pretty cool, I guess. I could do this as sort of Feruchemy, but you just redistribute attributes across your body instead of storing them away (where you lose some of…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m too busy today to try to write an RP, but if I can come up with something, I’ll try to get one done tomorrow or Thursday.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s pretty much what I’ve been thinking. I’m definitely going to keep working on this one.
Sounds good!
That is what I was trying to say too. I guess I was being too concise to properly get across what I was trying to say. The reason I don’t like that is because light and darkness are both real, while voidflames are not. I would p…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Really? Huh. I didn’t know that. I feel like I’ve been aware of those terms for a super long time, but I didn’t read any of his books until last summer.
Oh, yeah lol! It came from him!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, that’s so sad! 😭 The parallelism is really cool though.
@rae Ooh, that’s a great fear for a villain! Very relatable
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Ooh, this is really interesting! Haha, I noticed that about @scoutfinch180 too, it was very thorough!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I officially label myself an idiot who can’t explain anything right!
Ugh! I’ll reply once I cool off…
Don’t label yourself an idiot:(
I look forward to your reply!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmm, I’ve never really thought of it in these terms… Let’s put it this way: There’s rules, but I might be the only one who knows them right now. Really depends on the world. I have one world with a complicated system of magic, and a different world where there’s not really any true magic, just people with native abilities. In the magic…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@ANYONE
IS THERE ANY WAY ONE OF YOUR CHARRIES CAN GET OL’ JUNIOR TO ACTUALLY DANCE?!
Idk, I think being awkwardly pulled into a dance would humble him a little XD - Load More
