Hello, Humans!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, Humans!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    TheArcaneAxiom
    @thearcaneaxiom
      • Total Posts: 1250

@a-r-kuhn @jonas

(KP just ate my post, so it may or may not randomly pop up in the following few days)

It’s too true! Unfortunately I end up nodding too much if I’m reading anytime past one. I can stay up for other things, but I can’t be sitting down. Sanderson is worth it though!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1250

@jonas

Really? Huh. I didn’t know that. I feel like I’ve been aware of those terms for a super long time, but I didn’t read any of his books until last summer.

Oh, yeah lol! It came from him!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3868

@beth-torres Who would be afraid of axolotls? They’re cute! And I can understand if someone thought they’re ugly, but not scary.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@a-r-kuhn hi! I’m Keilah, if you couldn’t tell already lol (why, exactly, did I not use a pen name for this site? I don’t remember.)

So anyway, questions:

• ever written a fan fiction? It’s 99% of what I write…XD.
            • speaking of which, what’s your favorite movie/tv show? Don’t let me get started on mine lol.
            • play any video games or is that not your thing?
            • you say you like writing in a tree? That sounds really fun…and where is this tree? In your yard or somewhere else?
            • opinions on lizards? Think they’re cute, hate them, rarely remember they exist….I like lizards, but not everyone does.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

AveryTheExplodey
            @a-r-kuhn
              • Total Posts: 8

@keilah-h

ever written a fan fiction? Uh… nope, not that I can remember, though sometimes I’ll be inspired by a show I’m watching.
              speaking of which, what’s your favorite movie/tv show? Hmm… I watch movies but I don’t really feel strongly about many of them. I enjoyed the Marvel Universe and I like rom-coms (two extremely different genres). As for TV show, I’d have to say Psych.
              play any video games or is that not your thing? Not really my thing. We used to have Minecraft, and I’d play that sometimes with my brother, but I was pretty bad at the controls. For my Minecraft. Such a simple game.
              you say you like writing in a tree? That sounds really fun…and where is this tree? In your yard or somewhere else? The said tree is a “century oak,” an oak that is 100+ years old, in the way-back of our property–on our land but outside our yard. (We live in the country).
              opinions on lizards?

No, I don't know why it's on fire. *sighs*

Beth Torres
              @beth-torres
                • Total Posts: 326

@keilah-h

That’s true. I think they’re so cute! But one time I showed someone an axolotl, they’d never heard of it, and they looked a bit scared… or mabye they did just think it was ugly. IDK.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@a-r-kuhn that’s cool! I’ve never tried writing in a tree, but years and years ago there was a tree in my backyard which had “steps” on the back, and I could get up into it easily. My family has long since moved, but it was fun being up there.

@beth-torres
                  huh. that is certainly weird.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >