-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Theres so many weather alerts….
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You can look back sometimes just DAYS later and be like, yeah, I need to improve this, LOL XD
YES!!😂 😣
Aww, tysm!!! I was hoping it was full of emotion, so your comment means a lot to me <3
😊💕 💗 Your welcome!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Its improved a lot! Thats how I feel when editing mine. When I write, I dont think it could be any better then come back a week later and be like ‘who on earth wrote this?’😜
And that chapter…😭, But I love it, especially how theres so many emotions flowing through each scene. <3
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the book recs! I will definitely be looking into them! The American Revolution is one of my favorite time periods to study.
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! That is basically what I was saying XD
Ok I’m glad I got that right XD
Wow, we’re totally different people…haha! I am always so insecure and scared I’ll hurt someone’s feelings or they’ll take it the wrong way!! And you’re good (:
Hey, that’s not a bad trait to have. 😉
I was reading an interview with a writer, and she…
-
Smiley changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love it!!!!!!
but the poor poor poor Leon and Riker, why must you do this to them??? why?!
I mean I know why but still…
also, I can see clearly where you’ve improved (this does make me want to go and find some of my old works, but I’m scared lol)
I’m going, to be honest… me and my brother always enjoyed Captain…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
BEWARE OF GLACE!
HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE SWISS CHEESE!
XDXD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay…so something about this makes me kind of panic a little…because I don’t feel the same way. Like is there something wrong with me? Should I want to prove myself? Because right now I’m just too scared to even try to think about being published by a traditional publisher…cuz I’m worried that I have nothing to prove, becaus…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
I think you’re trying to say that if God’s will is for you to write and publish this story, then sometimes you have to self-publish because traditional publishers won’t accept it… is that what you were getting at? Correct me if I’m wrong. XD I see what you’re saying though. This is probably where prayer is really important (I mean, it al…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually @rae RP’d last…so it still is Freedom’s turn.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think it’s Freedom’s turn?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think Alpha needs to meet his ghost…
Alpha Grath
His knives were out with a flash of metal, one in each hand. The edges glowed red. Alpha stared down at the newcomer, his eyes loosing their smiling luster and instead taking on flames.
“Who are you, and what are you doing here?” Before the drop-in could reply, Alpha heard…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
normal people don’t just pull out knives and start handling them
I guess I’m not normal by your definition…YAY! I’M SO EXCITED, I’M NOT NORMAL! NOT NORMAL! IT’S THE BEST THING IN THE WOOOOORRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD!
*keeps singing that I’m not normal*
I have two knives that I absolutely LOVE! Both from the same c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, we apparently used to have a similar idea of paragraphing…
Idk…I can capture Vision in my head. Tony so and so. Bucky and Steve…I think so. Nat, no. Clint, Falcon, and Scott…idk. Wanda? Maybe. Pietro, no. Peter, I’d probably mess up. Thor, Loki, Nick (Fury drives me INSANE and not in a good way!) Would not go…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Eh, nothing much. It was really cringy (I think I was sick when I wrote it) and it just kinda…never mind, it doesn’t matter much.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He has a collection of hundreds of knives at home. Literally just a room dedicated to knives.
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok good, lol. XD
-
Allison replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I wanted to finish mine in 2023, and I was thankfully able to do it! Now I’m working towards getting Freedom’s Fire published this year🥳 So you can do it too!!!! ✨✨✨
Thank you!!! Hope everything goes smoothly with your publishing process!! <3
- Load More
