-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re totally fine! Sometimes it’s just fun to listen. (:
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @trailblazer
I love all the points y’all have made!!
I think that really clarified things for me. I suppose most non-Christian authors go into writing their stories the same way we do—they want to write a good story and present their convict…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss!!! Do it!!! 😆
*ahem*
No beating around the bush… Fin’s a favorite of mine. 😜
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-cI agree with everything Freedom is saying! There will always be people who will slander us and attack us simply because we believe something different. There will always be people who disagree with our views, and that’s okay. That’s not who I’m writing for. I’m writing for the people who need to hear what God wants to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @grcr @whoever-i-don’t-know-who-else-to-tag
OK!
Since Wyoh is being mean to me, I’m going to cheat and give you guys a Canva link to view the moodboard instead.
Take that Wyoh…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
here you go!!
Diana May Lee (22)
Dark skinned, black long straight hair, and brown eyes, she’s 5”4 and slim.
She’s introverted and just plain serious, she isn’t known for having fun but instead working hard. She’s a spy and works for the good side but pretends to be on the bad side
She lives on a futuristic planet (what can I say…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yay!! I found it!! Not sure how I missed it to begin with… but whatever.
Anywayyyy… It’s here if you wanna use it:
***
Hallie“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother. “You aren’t being honest, you just don’t want to be late to class.”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What category would a "survey" go to? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I think the best place to put that would be under General Writing Discusisons. Or Book Discussions (even though it’s not a book). Either would work, so it’s up to you. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I can’t find itttt 😭 It was so good too 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton
“Yeah…yeah. You’re Ev. I’m…I really, really need to get to class. So can you get out of my way?”
Tony pushed by. Ev’s face twisted. Ok then, apparently he hadn’t slept very well. But maybe Ev was right. Tony’s hair looked less styled than it normally was and he had dark circles under his eyes.
Something…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Feel free to ask any questions!!
also, I forgot to add something kind of important, despite the more “I don’t any help and I don’t like to talk about it” attitude she’s really just trying to protect herself and the more little girl full of hope inside of her from pain
wow that was kind of dramatic but you get the point
I’m excited…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Esper Autumn Raven (19)
Just about shoulder length wavy/frizzy blond hair, hazel eyes, and a 5”6 athletic physique.She’s more extroverted and can usually get anyone out of their shell, yet she never tells anyone about herself, and few know how much she has seen in her life. She’s very close with her brother since it’s been the two…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I’m up for it, but someone else will have to RP cause I have no ideas lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
You guys these thoughts are so good!!! I wish I had time to reply to them all now! But seeing as I don’t, lol, I should be able to reply to all of them later today!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
“Oh.” Chase set down his pencil, after drawing a bird, and began reading again, leaving the other two to converse.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
😂😝 Nar’s intrusive thoughts are hilarious.
That saying is actually from a Ukrainian/Russian woman I know who was talking about how different manners are in her country.
Apparently a preacher from America said “love you, bye” to three girls who then got together and said they thought they were gonna get married. That’s one sticky w…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase needs a hug.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nar
“Thought I’d try band. I can play a good piano, and often do it to humor Jr, who likes to do a good metal music duet with me. I’m not sure the other one yet. Thought I’d wing it to win it or something, ya know? Besides, I dragon crash a lot of stuff like math.” She winked at him, glad Jr hadn’t heard him call her ‘doll’. To a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure! I’m curious how far Nar will go XD
- Load More
