-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeper @loopylin
ChaseChase almost got up and followed the two, but stopped himself. Mrs. Marshall wouldn’t want it that way. She’d want him to stay where he was until the teacher came back, reading…not doodling.
Chase took the pencil up in his fingers and erased the last two doodles on the page of his book. After he brushed away the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh dear, did that make sense at all????!
I’m tired.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh mam, I forgot why Jr thinks that XD
THIS CHARRIE DRIVES ME NUTZ!!!!!!!!! (well, more nuts than usual anyways…)
I’ll make something up.
Jr
“Well said, Sir Hugo, indeed, I am a rebellious warrior who often goes too far by other people’s standards. As for integrity, I found many of the people here do not trust who they should.…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Wraith
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Jr
Doll? Is that a good sign, or a bad one?
“What I’m trying to say is… You want to ride the best horse on the merry-go-round. But you keep going round and round looking for the right one, until all the spots are taken – and you return to the end of the line again. Love the horse for the ride.”
Jr crossed his arms. “You make…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl!! <3
And I wish pictures were working bc I wanted to show y’all my Winter Soldier nails 😂
Um, that sounds so awesome!!! Now I really wish pics were working. XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, I had totally forgotten about these. I’ll be praying 🙏
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriumI KNOW I JUST CAME ON AND ALL THE PICTURES ARE GONE! SADNESS
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Are you guys ready for a miracle?
Not sure if this is to timeline, my idea of this school is all confuzzled
I also forgot about Jaz!
Nar
As Hugo and she rushed through the halls to class, someone swung out into Narray’s path, and she collided with his chest. Stepping back, two strong hands griped her shoulders, and she realized…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of worship music or instrumental worship while I write… it helps me focus on God while I’m writing, and the instrumental is relaxing and I don’t get distracted by other words lol. Other than that, I don’t really have a specific playlist for writing.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22
For sure! I need more connections so I can get more spatial awareness of what’s going on anyways
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-cThat’s fine! Take your time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @everyone-else
Someone needs to write Wyoh’s backstory…
I will! Besides, Sara and I named her…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Does anyone want to see Jr being his odd self?
Probably not, but you get to anyways 😉
Jr
“Would you please remove your…weapons before you come in this establishment.”
Jr sighed.
“The knives stay. I promise not to cut anything with them unless someone…” By the look on the woman’s face, and even more the workers behind her, he probably…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay well now seeing some of Iris, I officially love her and Riker
Esper
“and oh, I’m Iris…Iris Abler.”
“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Esper.” Esper watched as Iris grabbed her math book, and she felt like an idiot for forgetting that she had to get to class early.
She, Lewis, and her brother were all taking a few classes…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That scene😭😭😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok! I don’t have much written with him in it, so I’ll try to find something or write something soon. 👍
So, Adrian is a people-person and doesn’t really like to be mad or bitter at anyone, but he ends up forming a rivalry with Ev. At first, they’re casual friends (Ev forcing his friendliness) and things are okay, but Ev becomes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen this post I just haven’t the chance to read it and give you my thoughts. 😭 I’ll try my best to get to it this week!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, do you want any snippets from Ev or Adrian’s POV?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hallie
“I’ll see what I can do. I already have one student that has asked for my help, but I can help you as well.”
“Thanks!” Hallie shot her brother a triumphant look. All he did was give her that gentle, steady smile. Why did he have to be so easygoing and unreactive?!
“Is the Math class just down this hallway?”…[Read more]
- Load More
