@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @hybridlore @smiley
yallll I just turned 18 today 😭😭😭 should I be happy? Lol
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Awww, I love it! You should definitively keep it, its so sweet!
I love it! Poor Sef, at least she has Lilitu. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
like @lydia-s said: reinforcements have arrived!
Most romantic thing I’ve written (i mean it’s not that romantic but it still makes me happy every time I read it!)
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were next to impossible. She knew she should ans…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Okay guys, here’s the most romantic thing I’ve written so far:
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were next to impossible. She knew she should answer, she knew that hiding would only make him worse, but she was paralyzed with the cold hands of fea…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
I hope so!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
@grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah i just tried and the green bar thingy loads but then it goes away and nothing happens. I’ve hit refresh multiple times but it doesn’t work 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
I tried a half-hour ago and it still doesn’t work :(((
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally get wanda and vision seeming a little odd. I think because he is played by a real person, it doesn’t freak me out. They actually have to add the uncanny valley affect in post to make him look less human. But story wise, yeah I would never write something like that, I get it.
LOL it’s Bucky eating a plum! XD
He…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
k I just read the ship list…
Woah there…
XD I could never see Steve with Wanda 🤣😂😂
You do you girl XD I mean Ig it could be cute, I’ve just seen so many scenes with her and vision my brain just says NO
Bucky and Yelena is really interesting because she’s got such a strong personality, Bucky seems to have a softer…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m doing alright, thanks for asking! <3 I’m quite bored, my parents were gone most of the day so I drew and wrote, not much else. I get too make my birthday cake soon though! We always do our own cakes because I’m gluten free. My mom is about to leave on a 4ish day trip so I’m going to be mega bored this weekend…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you so much💗 That made my day!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I WANT MORE XDXD
jkjk but that was so sweeeet! I was smiling so much while reading that, it was just perfect!
Puuuuurrfect? -
Allison replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh, and since you have the characters and plot figured out (How did I not see that??🤣) Just make sure Its to to elaborate and complicated and you add lots of details and description!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Seb stares back. “If your sanity is dead, talk about the weather. Now, please, answer my question.”
Clement furrows his brow, still confused by the baffleing child.
“I’ll answer the question… but not because you told me to.”
“I’m a releasor from the freedom bunker coalition…” He pauses, trying to decern how much to tell. “I’m a bit of a pri…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
How fun! I have written a ton of plays when I lived in a neighborhood with a lot of kids even one about the board game “Clue.” I still write some now to preform when I see them all again, my longest being around 17 pages. I can try to help you out, 🙂 I think some good tips would to have everyone have around equal lines, if they want.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hello hello!
I have done a small amount of this because I write comics. Because you have narration, dialouge, and action all in the same writing, you can use colors to differentiate them. If you can’t use colors, try something like this.
Narrator: Esther was writing a script, but she didn’t know how to finish it.
{Min enter from left, fanning…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Cool! I love your charries. 😉
here are my two charries… feel free to rp if you want, I won’t be able to till tomorrow. 😁
Tirion: boy age 17, tall and broad in stature, sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, more outgoing than Riya but still introverted, wears an army green sweatshirt and white washed jeans with black combat boots.
Riya:…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey everyone!!
So, I’m taking a drama class for school. And we have a pretty small group, so we’ve decided to write our own script to perform. Well, they found out I was a writer so I was commissioned to write the script!
We already have the plot, characters, and all that jazz figured out. But I need help with the actual writing of the scr…[Read more]
- Load More

Eyyyyy happy birthday girl!!
From my experience (and trust me, I have a lot XD)…
18 IS A BIG DEAL SO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE HAPPY!!!!
but also sad, my brain couldn’t handle the fact that I can never fit back into the category of a child… it’s like so weird.
Hope you have an AMAZING day!
@euodia-vision Tyhank you so much girl!! I will try to be happy about it 😀 But yeah, it’s weird.
Did you succeed in remaining happy? Or did you succumb to the sorrow of the day?
#drama-but-wh0-cares
@euodia-vision
LOL #drama XD
Well I was sad for most of the day but I was a bit happier at the end. My sis got me a dvd player for my laptop so I’ll finally get to watch the captain america series XD maybe that’s why I got happy at the end.
Aw yeah, that makes sense!
OH WHUT!!! That’s exciting!!!!! When are you gonna watch them? 😏
@euodia-vision
Well I can’t really drive rn because my mom is gone and I could drive by myself… but I’m out of practice and we only have one car at home rn… so if I’m staranded there’s no help XD
I guess when my mom gets back from her trip I’ll head to the library and get them!!
Oh noooo, hahaha.
Hey happy birthday girl!!!! 🎉🎉 I don’t know XD I’m sure it’s weird, but also exciting lol.
@hybridlore
Thank you! 🙂
Oh my goodness girl!!!!! Happy birthday!!! <3333
And…well, maybe a bit of both😅 I struggle with the idea of growing up and moving out, so I understand being a little sad. But also, it's a happy day, so try to be happy! We love you and hope you have an amazing birthday!! <3
@lightoverdarkness6
Thank you so much Light!
XD I will be a happyhuman despite my mild confusion XD
You;re so welcome Min!! <3
XD Yay I'm so glad <3
Also I just realized I'm 4 years younger than you😭😅
Most of my friends are several years older than me lol
@lightoverdarkness6
LOL
14 is just such a fuuuuun age… right? XD
Oof…yeah totally XD Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it’s bearable, and sometimes it amazing. Lol it just depends😅
But my mood swings are just…ugh XD
@lightoverdarkness6
Personally I think I hated being 14 XD
It gets better, really.
Lol I can understand that XD
Whew, thank goodness.
Happy birthday Min!!!💗 🤗 🎉 🎂 🎁 I hope you have an amazing time being 18,it probably is a little weird, but should still be fun!
Happy (belated) birthday!!
@acancello
Thank you!! XD
Happy Birthday! I just turned 14 last sunday, so still 4 more years left till I can experience what you’re going through, lol. I hope you have an amazing year!
@sara
Thank you!! I will try to have a good year XD
@freedomwriter76
Thank you!! 😀