@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ah ok… so it’s like you have most of the emotional story beats but not the physical ones– like the actual things that are happening?
Ok idk why, but just reading what you wrote (I’ve been in such a rainy mood lately, like all my art seems to have umbrellas ect in it lol) I imagine like Leon or Riker sitting in a coffee shop…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome XD I’ll definitely be on here.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Kathyrn, welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooled teenager, violinist, and writer. I mostly write science fiction or dystopian ideas, and I love Andrew Peterson and instrumental music as well!
That’s awesome! How long have you lived in Africa? I really like geography and learning other…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Ecclesiastes 12:12 — But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.
Very true 😅😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @acancello
Thank you so much! She’s my favorite character <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I don’t think it’s too summary-y, lol. It fits the style so far very well! I would’ve maybe liked to see the scene with Libbie hanging out with Sara, Lillian, and Etta in a non-summary kind of style, but if they’re not major characters, I think this works best. Great job so far, I’m really enjoying it! 😁
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love that one! It captures her personality really well. Mine never turn out that good, lol!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you guys <33
Oh that looks so cool! So this wip involves like the parents of the bois… riker or leon? Lol I forgot, but it does involve some character I would know, right? Also I love the quote about falling… it encapsulates such a mood. And the middle bottom picture, so…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! 😁 aw, poor Albert!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago

@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
this is my favorite moodboard I’ve ever done. I’m new to this, but I love this one! She’s one of my MC’s.
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That was so good girl!!! So sad and sweet at the same time ❤❤❤
Poor little Sebastian…😭🥺✨❤
And Hugo 😭🥺✨❤
Your characters are now officially in my mental ‘favorite character list’ ❤
And girl I absolutely love your writing style, it is amazing…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Does anyone ever have moments where they write about 8 really good chapters, and then you’re scared to write the next one for some reason because you think it will be really bad?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yeah, for sure! If you want to develop characters more, character questionaires have really helped me. Here’s one I found and have used: https://www.novel-software.com/character-questionnaire/
I love everyone’s personality and how the older brothers want to protect their little sisters. It’s so sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
thanks for the tips!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I’m sorry! I hope things get better!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
ARGHHHHHH! That is like one of my favorite and least favorite movies of all time!!! 😭😭😭😍😍😍 It’s SO sad but good and my poor heart can’t take it!
I KNOWWW!!!! It’s so conflictingly bittersweettttt 😭😭😍😍 After we finished it I just laid on my bed in shock, and my 11 year old brother comforted me ❤❤
I’m trying to get my family to watch…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76
OH MY GOODNESS FREEDOM!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
Also…I just told my little brother that you’ve finished your book (he’s been a fan ever since I let him read some of your scenes that you post)…he said to tell you that he wants to read it 🥰🥰
Also @mineral…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
thank you! I love Sef and Lilitu, they are SO CUTE <3
- Load More
