@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok, so life has been really busy, but I should be able to write another RP tomorrow. 🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense! That’s kind of what I already have been trying to do, but you put it in a way that makes more sense, lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Same XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 12 months ago
Awwww the Riker and Iris scene is so cute!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Mmm, love it. Fits their personalities very well. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Nice!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oooooo, I shall watch this forum… 👀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, yay!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay! XD good! I’m glad it wasn’t annoying you, cause it was a lot of tags XD
Gotcha, yeah. Totally understand that.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, awesome!! Can’t wait to read it!!! 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 12 months ago
Anybody else love fall? I love the colors, the temperature and best of all, fall=pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie blizzards from Dairy Queen, pumpkin pie, apple pie, chai tea lattes…..there’s a lot of things!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
No, it’s not annoying at all! I honestly am super forgetful and just forget to check KP and stuff lol. So yeah, it actually helps a lot!
I’ll probably be leaving in May, because that’s when my subscription ends. I’ll still be on other stuff but I just want to put that money towards other things, if that makes sense. 😉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I get that. My parents also made the decision to not kiss until their wedding day, and it’s amazing how they were able to follow through, especially in today’s society. I think Albert’s part is fine, because he is a lot like the boys in my school, how he teases Libbie and stuff like that. So I think you should leave it in…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks for the tag!! You’re really saving me there XD I hope to be more active, especially once I leave YWW. (:
No problem XD hopefully it wasn’t getting annoying, I just keep seeing things that I’m like, “Oh Ava does that!” or whatever, so yeah XD. When are you leaving YWW?
That was really good! I’m super interested to s…[Read more]
-
Brianne and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
@jonas got it, but if you have any more, let me know! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
*Is trying to think of a character to use this on* *Doesn’t want to spoil anything in Healer/the sequel* XD
Oh btw I think I might call the sequel “Outlaw,” to fit the character sort of like “Healer” did. 😉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
I grew up a really sensitive kid though.
Yeah, same! I used to think scenes from veggietales were scary! XXXXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
It’s totally fine! Don’t feel bad! (Now I feel bad for making you feel bad! lol)
No it’s ok! That was totally my bad 🙂
It does kind of sound like her though, so I see where you’re coming from.
Yeah, I jumped to conclusions : P
Yeah, I really don’t want the romance to be the main reason for the abuse, because that just sounds…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You’re good! 🙂
- Load More

Yess, the leaves, the weather, the smells, and apple pie!
I had my first apple pie yesterday! My grandma and little brother picked all our apples from our trees, and I helped make the pie (i’m not a fan of baking, but I helped because I wanted to later help EAT the pie, lol).
Lol! Ooooohhh, fresh apple pie is probably amazing… I’ve made apple crisp with fresh apples before, but usually I just get it at the grocery store. But you normally have to wait until October/November to get it there, lol.
Apple crisp is amazing! I love it, my grandma usually makes it every fall.
I don’t think we’ve ever bought a pie from the store, haha! My grandma is the type that makes EVERYTHING homemade, especially deserts. Her bread/rolls are LEGENDARY, lol.
Ohhh, gotcha! That’s awesome! Yumm, lol. Ikr, it’s just so good… I’m kind of obsessed with that kind of stuff, lol. I made apple crisp for my 12th birthday instead of cake XD
@hybridlore
I wish I would have asked to have pumpkin pie for my birthday or smthn, but I didn’t 🙁
Aughh, there’s always next year XD
Plus, you’ll probably get some on Thanksgiving… maybe?