@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh well… too bad the drawing only goes down to far… looks like you’ll just have to be confused. 🤷🏻♀️
*sigh*

🤨🤨🤨
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w @godlyfantasy12 @erica
-
Light started the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@Loopylin, @Godlyfantasy, @Mineralizedwritings, @ava-blue, @Arien, @Elishavet-pidyon, @Freedomwriter76, @Felicity, @Erica, @Theloonyone, @Koshka, @Whalekeeper
So…I wasn’t quite sure what to put this topic in, so I just chose a random one. Yesterday, my mom showed me a picture of a precious 7 year old little girl. She was murdered a few days…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @loopylin @arien @felicity @starofthenorth @anyone
Pretty short chapter here, I listened to the interstellar soundtrack while writing some of this, loved it! It keeps your attention enough so that you don’t feel bored, puts you in the zone for writing another world, and still lets you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
GIRL!!!! Again, THANK Y’ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!
YOU ARE SO WELCOME, SISTER!!!!
Tell him, sister!!! XD
Yes!!! My goodness, Riker is an absolute angel! (No one can say that too many times XD)
AHHHH!!! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! I LOVE THEM TOOO!!! Certainly one of my favorite couples. 😉
YOU’RE SO WELCOME, GIRL!!! OH YES!!! They’re one of my f…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes!! I loved it! You’re so welcome! 🙂
Oh okay! Yeah, I was wondering how much you would write of the war, –since there are two sides to the story, and we’re not sure who’s right, –or as you said, how it affects the people.
Okay!! Thank you for explaining!! 😀
-
Light and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so cool! I think that would be illegal for me to do where I live . . . lol.
Aw, bummer! Yeah, me, my brothers, and friends do that in the summer. I don’t think it’s illegal here…I’ll have to check.
If you wanted to do that, you probably could! It might not be illegal as long as you don’t capture any creature that’s rare o…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello and nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too :D!!
Thank you! Arien is a kind of obscure character in The Silmarillion, and when I found it, I thought that’s cool, I think I’ll make that my pen name! 🙂
You’re welcome!! Oh, cool! I haven’t read the Silmarillion yet, but I’m gonna try and work up the courage to buy it and…read it XD.
<…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Finally caught up a bit on this! So glad you’re making such great progress!
Oh that was really sad 😭 I got a bit teary eyed lol.
Really good though! And yeah, that last line is PERFECTION! Like it fits perfectly, helps us understand Rikers conflict, and it just… 🤩?
Great work!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
1. The only thing I don’t like about my pleco is how much it hides! Sometimes I don’t see it for days at a time lol 🙂
1. Oh, yeah, lol. I had a baby bluegill that I caught in the wild, and he would stay hidden all the time too! In the summer, I’ll catch fish and maybe a salamander, and I keep them in my outside aquarium, and obs…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh thanks! I’m so glad you like Lesli and Tauren!
You’re sooo welcome!! yes! they’re so Good!! 😀
I’m really savoring everything about how living underground is different, because they don’t know anything different….or do they? 🤨
Okay! Ooh mysterious… XD.
Anyways, 😂
It just y’know.. has to do with future thingys 😉…
-
Light and
Erica are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I really like this!! I love the set up of their home and family life.
Just wondering, how far into the Russo-Ukranian war is it? From what I understand, is it just beginning?
Yeah, @mineralizedwritings tip about changing up the action words with ing and no ing could help the story flow a little better.
Anyway, I loved it! Can’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😊 He’s kinda my favorite.
You’re welcome! Yeah, I can tell :).
…but don’t tell Ed and El. I’d like to keep my life XD
Oh yes! ! don’t want to lose a new friend! I won’t tell. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I really liked that!
Glad to see another present tense writer! We’re pretty far and few between here on KP. 😀
Something That I do to help with the flow is alternate action words with ing and no ing. For example, this sentence could be said with either way.
“I say, as I step inside.
“I say, stepping inside.
If I use “step”, then I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh thanks! I’m so glad you like Lesli and Tauren!
I’m really savoring everything about how living underground is different, because they don’t know anything different….or do they? 🤨
Anyways, 😂
It just y’know.. has to do with future thingys 😉
- Load More
