So…my draft has finally started…and I’d like some thoughts so far! :D

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests So…my draft has finally started…and I’d like some thoughts so far! :D

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1424

@freedomwriter76

YES. The worst thing we could do would be to forget. I agree that it does need written about, and I am certainly still waiting for more. Just…*sigh*

Mwahaha… character conflict.

Ooo! I can’t wait!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@koshka. YES! Very dangerous if we let ourselves forget. And I know what you mean. It’s a dark time of history…and can’t help but make you mad…trust me, I know.

YESSSS!!! What’s better!?!?!?!? Sorry Riker…I still love you!!!

Yes! I’m sure you’ll love Isaiah and Yosef!!! Aaron, maaaaybeee not as much, but…XD

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6
          • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

AHHH!!! Thank y’all for all the kind words!!! <333

You’re so welcome, sweet friend!!!! 😀 🙂 <3 <3

And y’all…because of all of y’all’s encouragement, I’ve officially reached 37 pages in my draft of this book.

Thank y’all so much. 😭

Oh my goodness!!! That’s awesome!! You ARE SO WELCOME GIRL!! I’m so glad we were able to help encourage you and help you to write!!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

OH my gosh!! My heart!! RIKER!! it’s not your fault baby!! Not at all!!!

AND LEON AND ADELHIEDE!!! My goodness! Your sweet charries. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

UGH HANS!!!! YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF…

Girl!!! You did great on showing their feelings and overall reaction!! I mean, it’s heartbreaking, but you did a great job making my heart break XD :,(!

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2794

@freedomwriter76

Finally caught up a bit on this! So glad you’re making such great progress!

Oh that was really sad 😭 I got a bit teary eyed lol.

Really good though! And yeah, that last line is PERFECTION! Like it fits perfectly, helps us understand Rikers conflict, and it just… 🤩?

Great work!

へびは かっこいい です!

Elishavet Pidyon
              @elishavet-pidyon
                • Total Posts: 1013

@freedomwriter76

I’m sorry this is late, but those were really good!

I just read through to chapter seven. As soon as they got frog marched onto the truck I started to cry. Especially since I suspected they were headed for a death camp. Those last few chapters hurt so much.

(Keep up the good work!)

I am excited to meet them! (YOSEF!!!)

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

Oh my goodness!!! That’s awesome!! You ARE SO WELCOME GIRL!! I’m so glad we were able to help encourage you and help you to write!!

GIRL!!!! Again, THANK Y’ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!

OH my gosh!! My heart!! RIKER!! it’s not your fault baby!! Not at all!!!

Tell him, sister!!! XD

AND LEON AND ADELHIEDE!!! My goodness! Your sweet charries. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

AHHHH!!! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! I LOVE THEM TOOO!!! Certainly one of my favorite couples. 😉

UGH HANS!!!! YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF…

YES, HANS, WATCH YOUR BACK…xD xD xD

Girl!!! You did great on showing their feelings and overall reaction!! I mean, it’s heartbreaking, but you did a great job making my heart break XD :,(!

AHHH!!! Sorry to break your heart…but THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <33333

@mineralizedwritings

Finally caught up a bit on this! So glad you’re making such great progress!

Thank you!!! <333

Oh that was really sad 😭 I got a bit teary eyed lol.

That feels great as an author…but sad as a friend…lol…of course, I, for one, love books that make me cry…but maybe I’m odd…XD

Really good though! And yeah, that last line is PERFECTION! Like it fits perfectly, helps us understand Rikers conflict, and it just… 🤩?

AHHH!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! 😀

AHHH, THANK YOU! I did like the line…and I’m SOOOOOO glad everyone thinks it’s great!!! 🙂

Great work!

Thank you!!!! <33333

@elishavet-pidyon

I’m sorry this is late, but those were really good!

You’re good, girl!!! <3 AHHH!!! THANK YOU!!! 😀

I just read through to chapter seven. As soon as they got frog marched onto the truck I started to cry. Especially since I suspected they were headed for a death camp. Those last few chapters hurt so much.

(Keep up the good work!)

That feels great as an author, but, again…sad as a friend, lol. XD

But if it makes you feel better…I had some inner panic and had some tears threaten at those last chapters too…xD

Thank you!!! I will!

I am excited to meet them! (YOSEF!!!)

YAYYYY!!!! YES, YOSEF!!!! <3333

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

GIRL!!!! Again, THANK Y’ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!

YOU ARE SO WELCOME, SISTER!!!!

Tell him, sister!!! XD

Yes!!! My goodness, Riker is an absolute angel! (No one can say that too many times XD)

AHHHH!!! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! I LOVE THEM TOOO!!! Certainly one of my favorite couples. 😉

YOU’RE SO WELCOME, GIRL!!! OH YES!!! They’re one of my favorites from your books too :).

YES, HANS, WATCH YOUR BACK…xD xD xD

OH YES…XD Oh, I just realized that two of your villains start with ‘H’. Hitchens and Hans XD.

AHHH!!! Sorry to break your heart…but THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <33333

*Sniff* That’s okay *sniff*. I think I can find all the pieces…XD.

YOU ARE SOOOOOO WELCOME!!!! <3 <3 <3 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >