@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, I just saw your moodboard. IT’s SO GOOD!!! I love it ❤️😀!! Great job.
So I was just reading through y’all’s conversation, and you talked so much about Sam and Frodo…
Ahhhh!!!! Those two are my absolute favorite favorite characters of LotR. Admittedly I’ve only read the books, but that means I have a closer…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Realized I might want to tag you too 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love this!! Each chapter gets better and better! You did really good showing the sibling dynamic. That sounds like our house 😂. I love to draw, and my little brother is always drawing on my drawings 😅😆. I love Natalyia! Her name is really similar to mine! My real name is Natalie 😊.
I could feel the tension when Tato (is that their…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s great ❤️ Keep it up, that’s how it should be! 😊
Yes!! Thank you, we will!! 🙂
Wow, yeah. Even if they aren’t perfect, siblings are precious. Why would you ever take a bully to the movies with you instead of your sibling????
IKR?! Yes, siblings are precious 😊❤️.
LOL 🤣
Yep 😂❤️!
Oh yes, @starofthenorth is definitely a writer. ὠ…
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @starofthenorth @Folith-feolin @ava-blue @arien @kathleenramm @felicity @esther-c
@Anyone!
And yeah I tagged some people I’m not friends with… hi! 🙂 want your opinion!
Ok so, this may be a controversial topic, but I want to know what y’all think. Since being…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh! More chapters! 🙂
You plot seems really interesting so far!
A couple things I noticed:
He smiled again and said, “You’re the best.” Ami blushed slightly. They sat in silence until Ami said, “You know the riddle that Bayron Len told me, I may have it figured out… So, he said that he knows there’s a cure. He wants me to find it. I…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
@felicity, the thing that Len gave to Amidala is definitely important. Sometimes I actually forget to mention it in future chapters 😅, but it will play a big role in the future! 😏
Next two chapters! (I already have like twenty written, so that’s why I’m getting the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s interesting, I’ve only written present tense and never considered that being an issue. I can’t say much about that because I use an omniscient narrator. My novel is the plan for my graphic novels, which basically have no perspective. I mean it would be odd to have a graphic novel panel where only one character’s thoughts are…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. I was just thinking Ev would try to make her jealous, but now that I think about it, they’d then have to have a conversation about it. That may kind of ruin the whole dynamic in my head for the actual book. 😅
I may just have him act like that with any girl, cause I’m playing around with that facet of his…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I know right? Sam is the absolute hero!!!!! (I mean, I guess Frodo went through a lot, so, I’ll give him a little credit.
Yes!! He is! “I can’t carry it for you…but I can carry you!” I LOVE that part. So sweet😢🥰. Yeah, I’m sorry Frodo, you went through a lot too😅😭.
Now THAT is one of the best parts ever! Gimli and Legolas having a co…
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Girl!!! That looks so good!!!!! I ❤️ it!! -
Esther replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t find myself confused at all bc you had the character’s names at the start of each chapter. I write in two POVs all the time. The way I signal it’s someone different it by starting each first sentence of the chapter with their name. (Well, at least most of the time)
Thanks for the feedback! 😀
Yep! You’re welcome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
It may work better if you do change Jasmine’s age. 😅 But it’s up to you. I have my characters work around it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love it so far!! I can really feel the characters’ personalities. And you’re doing a great job writing in present tense. Like, I’ve tried it before, and I just can’t do it right. 😅 So, awesome job! I can’t wait to read more!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness
Lol! I don’t remember those parts in the movies.
In the movies, I didn’t really like Frodo either. (I’ve also only read the first LotR book, so maybe he actually is a great character 😅)
-
Esther replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Great idea for a topic!! I’ll definitely be on this thread as I research more my Civil War idea!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
new character joining our group? yay! feel free!
we have two groups, one staying behind, one searching for food. The one searching for food just ran into uh… Darcy I believe? And there’s some wind chasing them down.
The second group is waiting for them to get back, but Kaine just suggested they go on an adventure. I don’t remember…[Read more]
- Load More
