@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome topic idea!! I’ve been meaning to start something like this, but you did it for me!!
So, pretty much for as long as I can remember, I loved anything to do with stories!! I wrote them in school or for fun; my bff and I would play games after church about stories we made up; and I enjoyed putting on plays. I just loved it!! That c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
This is ending up so much more different than I had originally intended. I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I guess that chapter ended up longer than I had thought. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Welp… I guess posting it on Wednesday didn’t happen. 🤦🏻♀️ 😅 But here it is!! Sorry for making y’all wait so long. I may have forgotten about it… *hides behind pillow* *throws pillow, clears throat, and resumes poise*
Anywho, I put a little bit of the end of the previous chapter…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I wright better tired too, but I write slowly.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Unless all the rain that is coming down decides to melt everything.
That would be very sad. 😔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Currently, he’s trying to get me to play piano for church!! But I’ve got stage fright 😅😨. Maybe I will sometime.
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actua…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I have heard that one on the radio before!! I didn’t know his name though. Yes, that’s a great song. He’s got a beautiful voice 😍! Thank you for sharing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I think I just threw the hot sauce part in there, because they are really afraid of their foster parents, especially Iris, And I don’t think they would actually do it. But I’m struggling with just how violent and abusive the parents are. They’re enough for the siblings to be afraid of them, but I don’t feel very comfort…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Helping you mom with Christmas is great! Maybe Matthew and Lyla will just quietly follow the group for awhile Xd)
Lesli and Tauren
Lesli listens carefully to the conversation about magic and dragons.
“Woah!” She looks over at the crystal in Lunas hand. “Does that do something?”
Tauren stands…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, you’ve never heard a Tauren Wells song?! 😲
Here’s a great one:
( @orielle21 have you heard hills and valleys?) (And sorry to invade your start here topic, she had to hear one right?) XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ll keep it in mind! I think I need to develop the history of people who have done this before Layson, and maybe I’ll use one of there names in combination with the stuff here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Fun topic, thanks! 😀
I started writing this past July, but had been involved with writing for a bit longer. My sister has been writing for a long time, and I liked to talk stories with her and help her come up with plot ideas. I thought it was super cool, but didn’t have a story of my own. Previous to that, my sister and I would make…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
I’m not gonna be able to RP much for the next few days, (I’m helping my mom get ready for Christmas!!) so, y’all can make Matthew and Lyla just do whatever. I trust y’all. Or you could pretend that they disappeared, or maybe you could have your charries get separated from Matt and Lyla. Whatever…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, that was long. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’m finally RPing! 😁
Everton
Next to him, Ami spoke up. “We’ll help you find them if you’d like.”
“That’d be great!” Jocelyn replied.
The small group continued down the hall. As they walked, Ev heard a man cry, “Hold still and you won’t be hurt!”
“Let go of me!” Replied a young woman’s voice.
It sounded as if th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you and I appreciate the welcome. You would love my yard…there’s a creek running through it and I have to cross a bridge to get to my garden.😍 Now for the questions
Whoa!! 😍 That sounds Heavenly!
Ooo…favorite song changes a lot for me but right now it is Stand by Newsboys. Besides them, I like listening to For King…
- Load More

