@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! We’ll see what happens with it. I like having multiple project to switch between, but finishing a older one is great! Oh exciting, starting a sequel? That’s a big step!
And yeah I don’t have a title yet XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I made him for the castle, anyone can write him as long as he doesn’t cause too much harm, I gave him a bit of backstory but feel free to add too it. He’s basically just a instigator XD he’s got some motives though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m not suggesting you do this. But i only have one WIP atm, so I’m starting another one for the new year! It’s a choose your own adventure, and I’m super excited about it. Here’s the ending if you fail, not sure why I wrote this first.
Basically you are a prince sent on a quest to warn your sister who is staying in a another land that it…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
never read it or anything but it seems sweet and he’d probably LOVE IT!!!!
Good!! Yay, can’t wait!!!
Aww, they had to steal books?? And they’re orphans? Poor babies!!
Sweet Tauren!! Oh, okay! I thought he was like 17 or 18. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭 PAX!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!
All those things you mentioned sound great, I think you’re in the right place! I’m mineralizedwritings, dystopian author, artist (character art mostly), speedcuber and nature lover! I also like to read.
A couple questions:
1. What is your current wip about?
2. What is your favorite character from your story to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Paxton shrugs.
“We’re talking about books? I like the voyage of the dawn treader.” Tauren says.
“That book was depressing.” Lesli says.
“I liked it.” He adds with a shrug.
Lesli is 18 and Tauren is 16!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, they are very interesting! I’d love to tell you more about them!
I must preface this with a fair warning:
The Haikyuu fandom is toxic, (like most anime/manga fandoms) steer clear. I can’t even type a characters name into the google search bar without a inappropriate search suggestion coming up. If you have questions, I’m happy to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, I found one!! It’s not a fairy tale, but I think Paxton would love it. It’s called “The Boy, the mole, the fox and the Horse,” by Charlie Mackesy. It’s such a sweet little book!! You should look it up! I love it. There’s a short film for it too! I think Matthew would probably have something like that in his pocket. -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, yeah, didn’t think about that. :(I) Okay! Hmm. Let’s see. I’m gonna go look on my bookshelf for non dark fairy tale books that Matthew would have in his pocket and Paxton will like! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
You’re so welcome!! Happy new Year!! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Those are great!! I’d love more if you have some! -
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Gotcha!
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, I wish I had kept a list of all the books I had read!! I’ll have to do that this year!!
I have read a few of the books that you’ve read this year!
That I can remember off the top of my head:
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
(First 4 books of) The Ascendence Triology by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Fellowship of the Ring by J.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Great idea!!
I’ll definitely join in. (Probably more than I did/have in the truth or dare one)
So, quick question (not sure if someone already asked it):
Are we just showing bits of their past, or show it all at once?
I’ll definitely do Everton and Tyrone!! But Corie and Ami will be in the audience. (Why do my guy cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I enjoy coffee and tea both, actually! I love herbals and green tea, and any kind of coffee.
Awesome!! Same here. I love iced sweet tea, but I’ve just recently discovered the deliciousness of hot tea! XD As for coffee, it depends on my mood whether I would want it hot or iced or as a frappe. 🙂
Cats. Undoubtedly, c…
- Load More
