-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ellis
“Depends on his mood. Lucian can be a bit of a sore loser.” Ellis smiled, and the two of them stepped into the building. Sounds of playful shouting, talking, and weapons hitting their targets echoed off the walls. Ellis admired the equipment around them as they headed towards the fencing area.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been working on writing and art both mainly for my fantasy series haha. I thought it was going to be a trilogy, but atm it looks like it’ll have to be 4 books instead of 3, making it a series rather than the trilogy I first thought it was going to be. I’m almost 20k words into Draft 1 of Book 3; I finished Draft 1 of Book 2 o…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed Hi! It’s been a while! How are you doing?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel took the offered cheese stick, trying to open the packaging. It felt so weird to his fingers, smooth and cold without texture or the same crinkle as paper. He eventually ripped it open, but hated the texture of the cheese. It felt a bit slimy to him, but he didn’t want to offend Mel, so took a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
It doesn’t help she’s taller than him by a few inches, so a long dress on her is even longer on him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Tags are only sometimes working for me, so sorry about the late reply
So maybe we – the labyrinth people – helped you realize Gabriel should be an older brother? :-p
Oh yes. I do kinda doubt not giving him a little sibling now by blood, but it’d complicate things that I don’t want to complicate right now.
So I’m settling for him…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper A lot🤪
Graduated HS, and I’ve been writing, drawing, spending time with family, getting a job, a lot of things that have kept me busy and off of KP
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*pokes head inside* Hi everyone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Mel
The kitchen was small, with vinyl flooring and fake marble countertops. It was connected to the living room by a large doorway. In the living room was a couch, an armchair, a bookshelf, and a tv. Toys and comic books were scattered around on the carpet. Some were forced into the living room as the group crowded…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Ellis
Ellis perked up again.
“Let’s go then! You’re not annoying. And if you were, I probably wouldn’t say. Do you like fencing?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
He might find Lois in the gymnasium.
He will not. Lois would have to be dragged there XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
EllisEllis hesitated. He was used to ominous feelings and unsolved mysteries. The novelty faded quickly for him. Exploring with Moth sounded fun, but…
“I was going to go to the gymnasium. Practice some fencing.” It was something he had been looking forward to. He dropped his branch back on the ground and gave Moth a somew…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
But I know a changeling story with a different, fun premise. It’s called The Oddmire: Changeling and it’s about a pair of twins.
I have had that same premise idea for a while now and I am simultaneously disappointed that someone beat me to it, and very happy that a story like that exists and is published. I shall check it out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Wait, what scene is this? Is this a scene where he almost dies in the middle of the story, or is this the end of his story?
I guess it’s my turn to be a tease. I can’t tell you yet, because if I tell you, I’m gonna bury myself into it more and neglect what I actually *should* be working on. I will say this however, it’s at a point…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I do believe you’re just mentioning the chest compressions to pacify me, though.
No, no they actually do bring him back to life. He’s alive, just a little bit in shock because of the wind loosing connection and how his heart stopped.
There’s actually a “cool” explanation behind what or who stopped his heart.
Oh. Actually, I have…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@beth-torres Yes! Please join! (If you want to)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Ellis
They reached the trees on the edge of the field and continued wandering, keeping the school in sight. The tension from the vision and finding the dead bird was eased by time and the peaceful nature surrounding them. Ellis picked up a broken branch off the ground. It could have been broken by the metal man, or just as easily…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I felt this rp needed a concerned mom character
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Sarabelle
Princes were odd creatures. This, Sarabelle knew very well after working at the school as a cleaner for the past three years. She knew this well enough to tell the difference between a student being eccentric, and a student being suspicious. She paused her duties to watch one particular curly haired youth wander shiftily around the hall…[Read more]
- Load More
