-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 hours, 13 minutes ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 20 hours, 58 minutes ago
Oh, and there was also King Charles VI, a.k.a. “Charles the Mad”, who often forgot his own name, insisted he was not king, and refused to bathe or change clothes for five months straight. He also thought at times that he was made of glass, and was scares people would bump into him. He also had a near death expirienced in a freak masquerade ball…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 21 hours, 7 minutes ago
There also was a Portuguese prince who fell in love with a noblewoman. His father, viewing her as a political threat, had her brutally assassinated while the prince was away. When the prince inherited the couple years later, posthumously made her his queen. According to legend (but not history), He dug up her grave, had her dressed in royal…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 21 hours, 33 minutes ago
There was a “German” (I don’t think they where called that yet) King in the early middle ages who decided that his claim to the throne was based on him being a dependent of a mythical King who’s father was a sea dragon (a Quinotaur). The only people who could rule where from this lineage, and the sign of that was that they. . . had long…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 6 days ago
aw yours is so cute! The way you shade things is really cool and I love how squished they look hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 6 days ago
i finally finished mine. There’s weird gaps between the chibis but I’m not gonna worry about fixing it.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Should I make a librarian character? I might do that
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon this therapist character is going to be great for this rp XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Hiiiiii!! It’s been a while, haha! How are you??
I’ve published Leon/Riker’s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I’ve been super busy.
- Load More
