@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*Evil noises while trying to annoy Ari*
Remington
“Oh, thank you for the offer!” Remington laughed. “But believe it or not, that’s actually not what I was asking for. I want you to hit the ball with the mallet.”
He hit one of his fists with the other, trying to make it very clear. “Mallet. Hit. Ball. Do you know how to do that?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ari, please socialize eventually. It’s good for you.
Is it though? XD
This kid has the social instincts of a dragon. *Facepalm* I guess that’s my fault but still.
Ari
His fingers were going to bore through the wooden frame beneath him if he clenched them any tighter. He usually got by with ignoring Remington.
Today appeared u…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
No, there was a better place for Ari Verenion. Distance was always best.
Ary, please socialize eventually. It’s good for you.
I’m going to assume Ari has seen Remi around before, because they’ve both been here longer than just a day.
Remington
One of the princes was up on the climbing wall, as he often was. He was surveying the gym, his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ari
A glint of flitting gold drifted farther into the gymnasium. Moth, talking with a few other students. The hard knot inside Ari’s stomach loosened a little. He almost smiled.
You could go down there and…
And what? Join a conversation? More like accidentally vaporize whatever friendship the fairie boy was building. No, there was a better…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin
MothLucian’s face was hard to interpret. Moth didn’t shy away from studying him longer than it was normal to do so.
The first time Moth had ever met a pair of siblings, they had been twins. These brothers did not look identical, and if Moth had to guess, Lucian looked older. His hair was a dirtier blond, and he had a mark on his f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
That one picture taken through the window is exactly what I’ve been picturing. Now we have an aesthetic board for this, too. 😀 It’s lovely.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We can do some weird stuff in that rp, and I’m here for it!
Yeah I’m thinking about it! The other option is also fun because it would cause Gabriel severe emotional damage as well.
Honestly, that’d be a pairing I’d approve of!
Maybe they will meet in another roleplay some day.
Does she know about sirens?
She’s not much of a fantasy reade…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Remington
Remington La Creux emerged from a back door. He gripped the beautiful stone arch that framed the door itself. The sun shone brightly ahead of him. It emerged from behind the gymnasium, sent shards of light across the tended landscape, and sparkled in the academy windows. Birds chirped, and people’s voices came from across the g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I love both Ellis and Lucian now
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Speaking of, I would love to age Lu into a teenager. She would be much more trouble. Gabriel would absolutely not be able to control her, and things would happen. But I was originally planning to just age her back to adulthood, which has its own fun potential. Decisions, decisions.
Ah, I see, you wish to give Gabriel some gray…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
“He might find Lois in the gymnasium.”
“He will not. Lois would have to be dragged there XD”
HA!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
FREEDOM!!!! So good to see you again!!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have a bad habit of listening to one song on repeat for a while. I’m stuck on The Goose and the Commons because it’s so Remi-coded. But I swear I’ll listen to the rest of these songs in a bit, because this is great
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*obsessively listening*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been really dizzy recently. This has been happening every time I get a cold, but this time there has been no cold and it’s really bad and impeding my ability to do anything other than sit around and feel sorry for myself, and accompanying it is a ton of pressure in my head and behind my eyes as well as ear pain. I’m going to the doctor tomor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The playlist now exists… and I’m quite overwhelmed by all the music I listened to over the past few hours.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Specifically Moth, Ari, Lois, and Ellis (can’t really explain why though…).
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
YESS Playlist…
Y’all decide, but I feel like Vanilla Pines by Towr’s kinda fits some of the character’s feelings here at the school.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We might as well go the full nine yards! We did that for the labyrinth, so it’s only fair to give this roleplay the same treatment. I already have playlists for my characters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Huh. Interesting.
Guess away and win a prize. But only if you don’t know what it is already.
I’d imagine she would have come along in the RP as well by now if he had met her, in the form of his internal thoughts wondering if she was okay.
This is sometimes a limitation – choosing where they are in their own story when you por…[Read more]
- Load More
