@rae
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin when I fill out pronouns sections I usually either keep it blank or do something silly like “who cares” or “pronoun preference wasn’t a thing in this time period” (for my tf2 squad especially) and then if it has a separate blank for the actual gender then I write it there. For example, here’s one for the friendship between Huntress an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Gabriel didn’t say anything. Lucy didn’t expect him to. The feelings tumbling around were enough to confuse anyone, most of all herself.
So she hugged him tighter.
Another door blossomed out of the wall behind Gabriel’s back. A worn brass knob was attached to it, and faded yellow paint covered the birch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
Cool art!! I like the long tipped ears. And your traditional coloring is good as usual.
Althea sounds like a fantasy name, so it probably doesn’t matter what gender it’s for in real life. As long as it’s not super feminine. I’ve known people to use female names for male characters and I don’t usually care.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
A kp version would be awesome!
Yeah, the pronouns section is why I haven’t used it. I get why you would feel the need to include it, but I don’t think you need to cater to people’s wants like that. It seems very two-faced, especially if it goes against your own beliefs. But I really love the design! These charts are so fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I read that last sentence and I regret all my choices to emotionally torture this poor fellow
Lucille
Lucy looked at the fist mark once more and let out a shuddery sigh. She let go of her sleeves, which she had been fidgeting with, and bolted forward.
As Gabriel’s hands lowered from tying the ribbon, she reached him and wrapped her arms a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I will also do a silly filler rp
MelMel was fast asleep by now. Unaware of any conflict, she dreamed faintly of chasing rabbits in and out of tunnels and doors while wearing a light blue dress. As she dreamed, her foot twitched. The scraggly bouquet of flowers slipped out her limp hand.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Soldier
This was all very confusing.
So he was a demon? Then he wasn’t? Then he WAS again??
He didn’t look like one (not that I know what they look like. But it’s not that). He looked like a Changeling, a little bit, but he wasn’t THAT either!
Gabriel didn’t take the words nicely. I wouldn’t either.
Hunt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Why did this take me so long. This is like, the shortest thing ever
Lucille
Lucy had been standing still, and now she rocked back and forth slightly. “That’s… That’s what you were like.”
She looked from Gabriel to the fist mark in the wall again.
She smiled. Faintly, at first. Everything blurred and she found, by…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello, KP people, it has been quite a while since I have been here!
In fact, last time I was here was with the purpose of sharing a story I was working on last summer. The only problem was that I didn’t actually get around to writing that story last summer. I am here now because I am actually being disciplined and have started seriously writing i…[Read more]
-
Liberty started the topic Fundraiser for Ellette? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty @rae @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @beth-torres @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12
Hey people! I have not been on here for a very long time. But I did have a blast looking at all the art…
Anyway, Ellette is putting on a play w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I read your rp while in Gabriel’s character, and that was a mistake. The end was a knife, and I could feel it.
Ha haaaa. I’m so mean to him. *Throws my arm over Gabriel’s shoulder* Don’t worry, everything’s going to be okay.
By the way, I’m on vacation in my childhood town, which I haven’t seen for… six years? Something like that. I’m v…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 3 weeks ago
WHY did KP not notify me about those darling duckies????? I love them!!!!! They’re so cute!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
It was rather diabolical of me to make my tag so long and complicated 😅 in my defense it was my first time on any kind of social media so I had no idea what in the world I was doing lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Idk who to tag so I guess I’ll just tag everyone in the RP…
@rae @whalekeeper @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @i-think-that’s-everyone?
Okkkkkkk… I think I’ve decided on my character. Maaaaaaaaybeeee…
…I think I will add one of the antagonists from my current project.
I hate writing character descriptions.
Acharis (the ‘ch’…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m making life so hard for Gabriel rn
Lucille
As the rest of the group talked, they faded into the background, and the voices themselves became meaningless noise.
Gabriel was trembling. His mask was off, and his eyes were glazed over as he listened to screams no one else could hear.
It was easy to imagine what the s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
The Disney Princess all grown up *wipes a tear*
aaaahhh im sorry i did the thing where I respond in my head instead of actually typing anything outtt
I absolutely love this picture. Knowing that the wolf boy gets a happy ending makes life worth living 💕
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
You’re good. Only join when you feel ready to
Heads up, I’m suddenly extremely fixated on plotting stuff in Lucy’s story and some of the plot points horrify me, which means I’m getting somewhere. I can’t focus on anything else. So if I don’t rp for a few days, that’s why.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
The Princess’s skin and hair color scheme is pleasing to the eye
- Load More
