-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
OOOOH YAYAYAY!!
@gracie-j I AM SO GLAD YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION!!
While all of my Charries are, as of the first books, younger then I, the youngest is Paxton who is 12-13
UGH MY SWEET PAXTON!
He isn’t introduced until book 3. You see, Pax is a Fairy. (The groups are split into Fairy, Pixie and Mer).
As a baby, his mother was a wicked o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Are we answering character questions?! If so may I join?! What are the questions I LOVE TALKING ABOUT MY CHARRIES AND STORY XD.
But warn u I do end up having like…7 POV characters lol but I’d stick with only a few if that’s what you’d like
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m So I’m not technically doing NaNoWriMo due to it being pretty liberal but I will be writing so I can be a writing buddy too if y’all don’t mind!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Ooh ok! So obviously I also wrote/drew my first stories really young. But really writing like books and such I can’t remember if I wrote one about a detective first or about this princess.
But I know I wrote a chapter about a detective I named Anna Elm (PLZ DO NOT TAKE THE NAME) lol, and a story (that I wrote a book about but the c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Thx! Any other tips u could share? (If u don’t mind) my main thing probably with this draft is definitely the characters (although I want to do good descriptions and such too). I have 3 POV Charries and I write in first person so they each get their own chapter when it shifts to their POV.
I’m mainly trying to figure out how to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I mean….not that im SUPER hard to plz with guy characters….lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Girl u got me hooked on a character from ONE SENTENCE!! THAT IS TALENT!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m So I didn’t actually read all of ur stuff but I did see one thing….
RAISED BY SQUIRRELS??! Is it bad that, from that one thing, I IMMEDIATELY ADORE THIS CHARACTER XD!!! Bruh…..(That and the fact that I like boy charries for obvious reason XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Descriptions in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh! Also, if you’re describing someone, and you’ve already described someone in their family or that looks similar to them, use that! I have one character who has the same hair color and eye color as his mom, so sometimes I’ll mention he looks like his mother, or his eyes, the same as his mom’s, were a bright blue. That way you kinda get two…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Descriptions in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nanisnook Sooo I also struggle with this mainly because I don’t want to take the time on it lol. If this is your first or rough draft, I suggest not worrying about it too much unless you want to. You can always go back and add in better descriptions in later drafts (:
That being said, I’d try imagining the scene in your head. How would you feel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
So y’all, who all has started a second draft? I’m wondering if you could give me some tips. I’ve done the read through, taken notes, and am outlining chapters but decided I may go ahead and start writing chapters I have outlined. That being said, its going to be pretty much an entire rewrite/writing the scenes I did not write (which were a lot).…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j 😁 I am so glad you like them!!! Ask me for ideas anytime! Ahhhhh now I’m excited! Be sure to let me know once you finalize the plots and such!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>What do ya think?</p>
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j ooh I was already thinking of a beauty and the beast!
why not make it about a female writer? I know at one point in time female writers were looked down upon and had to use pen names? Perhaps she meets someone who enjoys her writing because it brings light into his depressed state, but she can’t tell him she wrote it due to her so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j I absolutely do not! Honestly I’m sitting in the car rn wanting stuff to do so PLZ ANYONE ASK AWAY 😂 but seriously, I don’t mind at all 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j aww thanks!! I absolutely LOVE coming up with ideas! That’s honestly probably one of my fav parts of writing a book or something, and that’s coming up with ideas and scenes/characters. So if u (or anyone) ever needs more ideas plz don’t hesitate to ask because I honestly ADORE coming up with things like that!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j AHH UR SO WELCOME!!! Eeeeeek!!!! Now when it’s published I can be like “I HELPED” 😂😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j AHHHH!!!! That Milan idea is incredible and yay for swan lake!
hmm, well obviously you can always look into the ballet side of things (a ballerina with a dark past? She pretends to be someone she’s not? Then you could play off of the Black swan and the white swan, as if their different personalities within one person. One built to p…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j so did u ever decide on what fairytales you’re gonna work on? If so when are u gonna announce it cuz I’m excited to hear which ones you’ll be working on and your ideas!!
Also, Ik I done voted but if I could put my two cents in, I would really love if you made a Swan Lake one somehow because quite a few ppl don’t know about that st…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @joy-caroline @scripter-of-kingdoms @devastate-lasting @issawriter7 @nova21 @wyn-rose
@I-can’t-think-of-others-lol
Hey y’all! So, as the title states above, I will be starting the rough draft of book 2 of my series, which is, as of right now, called Fate’s Rebellion!
So I wanted to get y’all on board with me and see if y’all have any…[Read more]
- Load More
