-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Thank you everyone!!! It’ll be a bit because right now I am focused on my current series.
Speaking of, this is kinda the first books main plot and such (there are seven books)
All Arabella
wants is to stay with her family, but destiny has other plans…..
November
just wants to protect her, though he questions if he can.…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres ahh that would be a great quote!!!!
thanks everybody!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic New Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @keilah-h, @writerlexi1216, @nanisnook, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @abigail-m, @jenwriter17, @lydia-s, @when-i-see-the-kingdom, @ilena-louise, @daisy-torres, @jodi-maile, @lucy, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @seekjustice, @lewilliams, @e-k-seaver, @kathleenramm, @g_c_al, @millennium, @wyn-rose, @kayleigh-idea, @not-so-secre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Awesome!!!! I’m going to be using WordPress so yay!! I really wanted a progress meter
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@issawriter7 Hey girl! So, on TWN I saw that ur WIP has a word count progress meter Under the cover pic. How did u get that? Was it a plug-in and if so where did u get it from
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
My vote is nay, UNLESS it has to do with the story, etc. example: Lemony Snicket.
My thing on the privacy is I understand it, but I also don’t, because once you’re published you’re going to be discovered eventually. But I can understand where ppl are coming from too…..so I guess it’s a “it depends” from me lol! Like if ur just po…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Kingdom Names in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 3 months ago
I look at words that kinda remind me or have to do with the town and mix them, change them, look at them in other languages and switch words around (and adding ‘ makes it sound more fantasy-ish 😂)
for instance, one of my kingdoms’ main things is it’s giant garden (kinda a representation of Eden in a way) so I called it A’Gre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Thx everyone!
the reason i have not done a contact page, social media or mailing list/subscription is because I’m not entirely sure if I’m ready for that if that makes sense. I’ll probably save those for last and get with my parents and go over the last details before launching
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @keilah-h, @writerlexi1216, @nanisnook, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @abigail-m, @jenwriter17, @lydia-s, @when-i-see-the-kingdom, @ilena-louise, @daisy-torres, @jodi-maile, @lucy, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @seekjustice, @lewilliams, @e-k-seaver, @kathleenramm, @g_c_al, @millennium, @wyn-rose, @kayleigh-idea, @not-so-secre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-assassin
Lol!!! Well sure, I’m in.
uhhhh face reveal? Do whaaaaaat??? Also I can bring Dr Pepper, rootbeer and sweet tea to wash it all down. Boom.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
And I’m not too concerned about it now since I’m in my first draft, but I am planning on trying to outline some after the first draft. (I’m a Plantser)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlxi1216 So….not sure if I can be of much assistance because I feel I could also use some help with this! I’m kinda jumping around in my story so not sure if I’ve reached the climax or not…. Mind if I ask some questions too, and maybe get some info for mine? Maybe we can help each other lol!
I’m wondering exactly where my climax…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How did you come up with the idea for your current WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline OOH! Yes! So much fun!
K so my current WIP is Destiny’s Murder, first book in my fantasy series. Actually this idea all started with a single character (well, two actually lol)
Ahem.
I was watching an Authortuber named Savannah J Goins, and she knows so so so much about animals, so she has some mythical creatures in her books that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a series where the books aren't technically related…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 but there are series that have no mention of each other except the world or some other aspect. I believe there are anyway and you can probably find them online.
One thing too is to know your fans. You’re not gonna be looking for your average series fans specifically (tho most will probably love your books) but you’ll also be moving tow…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a series where the books aren't technically related…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Hiya! So honest opinion, I personally don’t care for those kinda series mainly because when I get attached to a character I get ATTACHED. Like seriously attached. If that characters grabs me, and I have to get used to an entirely new one I’m like “ehhh”
BUT with that being said, there are many series’ out there like this i’m sure…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@typewriter77 AH LOOK AT HOW LATE I AM!
*Enters in with spotlight*
FASHIONABLY LATE THAT IS!
*Crickets*
Eh…yea, no, just late….
Ahem *awkwardly coughs* Ello ello new Keeper! (KPr?) Yeaaaaaa….
So as u can see from above I ish Godlyfantasy12, and I write mostly fantasy! I’m currently working on a 7 book series (halfway shameless plug for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-assasin
Uhhh nah u are not the annoying side character! I enjoy when u post honestly cuz it makes me laugh and brings me a lot of joy. You should totally post more lol! But if you’re not posting due to just not feeling like it I understand and wouldn’t worry about it…..
I’m not really popular that I know of lol, so my opinion…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@e-k-seaver Nope. Dunno if I’ve ever heard of it but my parents probably have.
- Load More
