New Book Ideas!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

Thank you everyone!!! It’ll be a bit because right now I am focused on my current series.

@relia

Speaking of, this is kinda the first books main plot and such (there are seven books)

All Arabella 

wants is to stay with her family, but destiny has other plans…..

November

just wants to protect her, though he questions if he can.

Jocelyn’s

only wish is to follow in her uncle’s footsteps, however, something sinister lurks in the darkness.

When destiny forces Arabella and November to embark on a dangerous journey with no idea when they can return home, the two end up in Cirque, a dastardly circus with a monstrous past.

A girl named Jocelyn becomes the two’s only true friend in this upside down land, but when tragedy strikes she finds herself in as much trouble as they. Framed for a crime she didn’t commit, she has no choice but to seek the help of Arabella and November.

Together, the three must work together to pull back the veil of secrets and unearth Cirque’s sinister past. The stakes are high, as any failure would result in them becoming the next victims.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

RainyEmily
      @millennium
        • Total Posts: 59

I would totally read the first one. That sounds really interesting!

Wow, #2 sounds complicated! But that’s something I would also definitely read!

A wolf is a wolf,
        even in a cage,
        even dressed in silk.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >