How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions How to stay relevant on the Kingdom pen forum?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
    @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
      • Total Posts: 133

So, I’ve been on this forum for over a year now and I fear my popularity is starting to dwindle.

Help?

I thought I used to be something of a comic relief on this forum but I suspect I’m turning into the annoying side character.

I would especially like help from some of the more famous people on the forum.

If do help, big thank.

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@not-so-secret-assasin

Uhhh nah u are not the annoying side character! I enjoy when u post honestly cuz it makes me laugh and brings me a lot of joy. You should totally post more lol! But if you’re not posting due to just not feeling like it I understand and wouldn’t worry about it…..

I’m not really popular that I know of lol, so my opinion may not count to ya but id just say start posting more, but even if u don’t it’s nothing to worry about because ppl enjoy when you do post.

So ya. If that makes sense

Ya welcome XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Large thank

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216
            • Total Posts: 1011

Nah, you aren’t the annoying side character. Trust me, I know what an annoying side character looks like and that isn’t you. Don’t worry about it. Like, seriously, you’ve had me rolling with laughter with your posts and you should totally post more often (like that cheesy writing joke topic? Or the reply you gave on the favorite backstory TotW? Priceless)! I don’t think I’m too popular myself, but hopefully this is a thank-worthy post. *bows* *vanishes in smoke*

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Aw, sorry you feel that way. I remember back then I rarely checked the forum because I never got tagged. So my solution to this is to tag you whenever possible.

Also, what I do is I go check the recent topics tab every day and then check and read the recent topics and reply if I want. It’s helpful.

Best of luck!

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

@writerlexi1216
                Oh you saw my existential crisis in the totw? preeetty epic.

btw I’ve been seeing a lotta people doing that vanishing in smoke trick, and to be honest I don’t think it’s real, I saw a Scooby-Doo episode about it, I can see through your lies despite the thick smoke.

@writerlexi1216 also, you get a substantial thank as well

Alexa Autorski
                  @writerlexi1216
                    • Total Posts: 1011

I nearly commented purely to thank you for giving me the amusement of reading that comment, so yes, the epicness was… epic. *gasps* Foolish. No one can see through my smoke, because my smoke is the smokiest smoke around and no one shall accuse me of lies. *shakes head* But for your sake, I won’t vanish this time. But it’s much more boring without it, don’t you think? But mark my words, the smoke will return.

Also, big thank for your thank. *bows*

@devastate-lasting

that advice is preeetty epic, also don’t feel bad, I wasn’t feeling irrelevant. I actually think I’m the best person on the forum.After all, without me we wouldn’t have the best topic in the history of forums  ‘Cheesy jokes writer edition’.The main reason why I started this topic was because I wanted a higher post count and I was just looking for ways to become more famous.

don’t tell anyone, but being the cheese of the forum is part of my plan of usurping the kingdom pen dictatorship.  Also, I have 45 friends so I think I’m doing a good job so far. (heheheh.) (heh)

But anyway,

Hefty thank

and also, I’ll be waiting for you to tag me. mwhahahahaha

Oh, and also. I wish you the crème de la crème of luck with….

Linyang Zhang
                      @devastate-lasting
                        • Total Posts: 1700

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Nice job, nice job. I support you in this plan.

I shall tag you everytime I make a new topic or think that people should be tagged. Do not fear.

Lately, it's been on my brain
                        Would you mind letting me know
                        If hours don't turn into days

Gracie J.
                        @gracie-j
                          • Total Posts: 1789

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin *quirks brow* What is this? Surely this is a joke, because can we not all agree that Mr. Assassin is one of our most esteemed guild members?

Whoever made our beloved Mr. Assassin feel so irrelevant should be hanged.

The End

(Seriously though, best way to become popular and stay that way is to (a) pop up randomly in other people’s conversations, (b) start an argument with another KeePer, and (c) offer people food. Worked for me.)

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Kathleen
                          @kathleenramm
                            • Total Posts: 635

@gracie-j

*gasps* how did you find the Secret Formula to becoming popular on the Kingdom Pen forum???

I thought for sure hiding under the floor boards would keep it safe… Horatio didn’t leak it out to the public again did he?

When he gets back from his hot-air balloon trip, I’m definitely going to have to have a word with him.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Kathleen.
                            Gracie J.
                            @gracie-j
                              • Total Posts: 1789

@kathleenramm I’ll never tell… *cackles*

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

E. K. Seaver
                              @e-k-seaver
                                • Total Posts: 344

You’re probably an annoying side character

I’m an annoying side character too, tbh.

(my best friend basically said just that the other day)

However, annoying side characters are allowed to go on their own adventures. Don’t let anyone dictate what part you get to play in the story.

And as @gracie-j said, arguments always work well, and I’m eternally up for a friendly argument (or not friendly, I don’t mind having enemies.)

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
                                ekseaver.wordpress.com

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 1379

Like @godlyfantasy12, I am not popular that I know of, lolz. But I think you should be your normal quirky (oxymoron) self, just like I am. You can try to post at least once every day and don’t be afraid to insert yourself uninvited into other people’s convos, as @gracie-j so wisely advised. I check in to KP every morning and evening and participate in a couple of topics. I think what I’m basically saying is put yourself out there and be your own weird self because that will make you memorable. 👏

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >