-
Koshka replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 9 months ago
Haha, IÂ know! But then continuations are fun to write. If you want to read some there are a couple links in the Wingfeather topic under book review stuff. My sister and I wrote one of them.
Have you read Wingfeather Tales?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP! It’s good to meet you. I’m called Elishavet around here.
My WIPs are all medieval fantasy including my two main projects which are an allegorical series and a not allegorical one. Sci-fi would be interesting to write, I haven’t personally read much sci-fi, but my brother has. Mixing genres is such fun! What are…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
I completely believe dragons are dinosaurs. It’s just another hint that just maybe dinosaurs and people lived in the same era. Just maybe? 🙂
Hmm, ice…
Your picture looks really good! The proportions are pretty accurate, and the colors work well together. (At least they look accurate. I’ve never met a dragon so it would be hard to…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I am Koshka, or at least that’s what I’m called around here. Nice to meet you, Lavender!
Oh yeah, that bio thing can be a little confusing. At any rate, you did fine.
Sci-fi fantasy? That sounds interesting. What are your favorite things about this genre (genres)? I work mostly in Medieval Fantasy and Historical…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 9 months ago
I know! But then, it would be hard to continue any farther without it feeling like it would be; the author trying to write more on an already completed story arc. Hum…
-
Koshka replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 9 months ago
Oh yes!
*Sigh* I’m not entirely sure. By the time I reached The Warden and the Wolf King, I already loved the characters, especially Janner and Kalmar. Their development throughout the series climaxes at points in the last book, and sometimes you really question if certain charries are going to make it or find ‘healing’. And then…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! If it is dark, it’s familiar too.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
I was November, then Arabella. 😉 My twin sister and I both did it for each other, which is really fun to do!
-
Koshka replied to the topic IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Welcome back to the Kingdom!
I’m a little off and on with my writing too, although I’m consistently thinking about it. I just can’t seem to write it much.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
HELLOOOOO!!!! IT’S GOOD TO SEE YOU BAAAAAACK!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
Good question. So, this is a point in which they’re rather human. All creatures used to worship God, but as time passes many forgot their Creator. This is actually one of the things so terribly wrong with the wolfish government, one of the trials my characters have to face this setting isn’t all that different from this world in…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Greetings! I’m called Elishavet around here.
I love your last name, and how is it pronounced, if that’s all right?
Your books sound interesting indeed! I’m also looking forward to incorporating massive themes into my WIPs. What themes are you using?
Mine are something like: for Eirtan, callings, hope in loss, and God’s plan on…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
You profile pic is so pretty, and your books sound interesting.
I like to write plays. I want to write novels. Here is the series I’m working on.
The first two my series are set in a medieval time period, while the last is sort of World War/War on Terror time. I am using animal characters (sort of like Green Ember or Redwall)…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Sorry it’s taken so long to get back with you, but hi! 🙂
I agree with Joy. If all creation praises God, it wouldn’t be weird to have a deity in a world of animals, especially since the animals are all too human. If you want a different name for God, then maybe an attribute name would be good.what is He to your different peoples-…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
@annabelle sure!! Nice to meet u btw!!
My link doesn’t wanna go thru!
uuugghhh!! The website is authorvlsmith.com!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
As title says….HELLO AFTER FIVE EVER!!! 😂 I am FINALLY WADING BACK INTO WRITING AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE AGES tho in reality it’s only been like 2 months or so. 🤣 that being said there’s a New Years post up on my website if anyone is interested!!
@keilah-h @issawriter7 @writerlexi1218 @not-so-secret-secret-assassin [Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
That’s alright, and no, this was helpful. It got the random tumbling threads to straighten out a bit.=)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Yes I’m a twin, and no I don’t mind talking about it!
My sister and I are most likely Identical, which means we have the same DNA. (no telepathic abilities.) I don’t doubt that there might be some twins with a type of connection, but nothing weird. My sister and I know each other very well, so sometimes we are able to tell…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
Me too! I’ll get around to it after I’ve finished a ton of other books on my TBR, then I’ll tag you and tell you what I thought. 🙂
Yes! That would be fun! (My TBR list is steadily growing. It’s not yet alarming, but… 😉)
Anytime, anytime! Like I said, I LOVE allegories so there’s never a time when I’m not up to discuss an allegoric…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! My twin sister and I put i together.
- Load More
