-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh, yikes! He’s on front lines then…
Have you ever read American Heroes: in the Fight Against Radical Islam by Oliver North? It’s amazing, although there are some instances of military language, and I don’t mean tactical terms. That’s where I first got introduced to the military medical field.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h yea I mean u need to rp next 😂 cuz he’s ur Charrie, so we want his reaction
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
That scene makes me want to hit someone. Hard.
And also makes me think of all the stories I’ve heard.
And seriously…will you need beta readers?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Go on! Write his reaction! This is gonna be great!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I think @keilah-h might need to go with crosshair
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Very good! I love how you can get colors and themes to work together so well in your collages. And your story idea sounds great!
You really need to get these written so I can read them! 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Sorry y’all.
Mikkel
Grey tunics, mail shirts, long swords, helmets, and shields. The taller one wearing a matching grey cloak, the other’s crimson.
Who were these fellows? Two foreign soldiers, stepped out of the castle walls?
Where was he?
movement caught his attention. Another…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yes we are I believe
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Not that I don’t want to meet Crosshair! XD I just realized how that sounded.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
It may be getting a bit wild… We’ll have to see.
As for not being on late at night, that’s okay. I shouldn’t be on late. 😉
ARE WE MEETING CROSSHAIR TOO? I’M A LITTLE CONFUSED. I went ahead and write it as if we were, but I’m not sure if we are, so I didn’t really pick up after…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I think @koshka or @elishavet-pidyon should go next
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h ehh I think the group will be too big and out of control ya know? Also there’s only 2 villains in the RP, and one is an “antagonist” not a “villain” per day XD if that makes sense
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
November
Everyone had stepped back when new new stranger had appeared.
Another one?!
How many people were in this place?!
Nyx seemed to agree.
”ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! MORE OF THEM?!” The fox’s ears were flicking and his eyes ticked back and forth between each person.
The one group had ex…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely! If it weren’t for how it benefits the story, nine of us would kill off our characters. With the possible exception of those authors that just love to break their reader’s heart. XD
We all have a little streak of that in us…
But honestly, a death in a book without reason is one of my pet peeves. I hate it when I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka gotcha, I’m uhh just not sure exactly what to RP cuz idk how ur charries are gonna interact with Mikkel XD but I’ll give a short on and then we can go back and forth lol
The Gang
”Hello, chaps.”
Nyx’s fur bristled. He hissed, now on the ground in front of Lyn and the rest of the group before anyone could make a move. His three tai…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Really? That’s awesome! Like ice cream with berry cobbler awesome!
What was the skit about, if I may ask? My siblings and I are doing a time traveling Children’s Church program about different kids in the bible. (We call it Purpose Kids.) I’m the mad scientist that created the Time and Space Quantum Warping Device, and we’ve…[Read more]
- Load More
