-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Sure! Sounds like fun. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh Hannah. *Hugs* I’m sorry. That’s rough. Take the time you need. It’s okay to be numb/tired/etc. Come around as you want/need but don’t worry about KP.
Love and prayer from here.
-EB
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
*rather lengthy preamble*
Y’all, Koshka and I are relisting to LotR. It’s not a story I grew up reading, but it played an important part of my mid teens. And now that we’re going over these familiar chapters again, I find myself commenting “Oh, I love this part! This is my favorite chapter.” Over and over again. XD We were so riveted the first…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Glad you get the scammer situation taken care of!
Your art is beautiful in the skill you use and in the way it expresses emotion. Just… Awesome work. 😀 ❤️
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Praying!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the welcome. How have you been doing?
Could be better could be worse. I’m having a rough time lately but I’m trying to focus on my art and writing. How about you?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-gisselle @Anyonewhojustwantsrandomness @koshka #@shortstories_anyone?
Here’s a snippet of my practice idea! Like Inglor, the one I shared a mood board for, this is an old character revisited. If this were a novel, this would be your first introduction to him.
The tree Almarrin had chosen in his pell-mell dash for cover was not as tall as…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Hehe. Glad you think so!
He’s a bit of a goofball, but also so serious about everything. I’m trying to decide if I want the reader to underestimate him or overestimate him. I don’t think I want anyone actually knowing what he’s capable of until the climax.
I actually started a drawing of him last night, and he looks so babyfaced.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s so exciting about the bookies!!!!!
*Throws confetti*
*Watches video*
*Dies laughing*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks! : 3
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Exploring characters… Here’s our favorite little Warden. Or, he will be your favorite. Hopefully.
Imagine being the surprise youngest child in a family where 1,000 is a typical life expectancy. His nephews have children older than him. Nothing lifts him out of the shadow of his brothers, where safety stifles him. That…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you! 💗
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi! Welcome back : )
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Awesome. XD It won’t be much for a while. I’m trying to straighten out the worldbuilding at the moment, so just funsies.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Y’all, I have had a happy realization. Two old/side projects of mine fit so we’ll together I might mash them into something new. XD Kingdom of Shadows is a sort of allegory seasoned with not-magic while Areth is a little more ancient and more folk lore esq than medieval fantasy. I’ve wanted to work on something along these veins, to try a smaller…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 4 weeks ago
yes pls do I will give it a read through even if I never have the chance to use it lol
XD I get it, a lot of other people who are unfamiliar mistake him as a girl too. Most anime girls in this game genre are over the top feminine, with curly hair down to their legs, dresses and heels. So that’s why I can always tell.
Oh yeah…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
well not cool for the character that dies but still lol
Not entirely sure why this was so funny to me, but congratulations on making me snort-laugh.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Nobody try to assassinate me please, but I think I might have just maybe reconfigured a certain sci-fi book out of YA and into upper middle-grade/young youth and it is so beautiful now and everything works so shockingly well I might be replotting the whole thing. Maybe. If I go with it.
It is really beautiful.
*Hysterical laughter*
But I also…[Read more] -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Ah. I see it is not about dying early though. Hmm.
Pioneers by 4 King and Country? It’s not tragic though it’s about facing the estrangements of time. My family loves it.
Other folkies probably have more fitting suggestions. I’ll keep on the look out, though.
- Load More
