@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I often times feel the same when I share story stuff lol. What if people don’t like my story? 🤣
Maybe the little brother was getting bullied and afterwards the sister wipes his tears away and says “Hey, Look at me. You’re okay. We can do this. After all, we’re all each other has. We’ll get through this. Togethe…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok, that sounds really good! Do you know the aunts motives? I understand that knowing that probably comes with time in the story. If your hiding spoilers that’s ok. But I think I could make some better suggestions (if you want them) if I knew why she did that. She obviously wants the kids, but why? If you don’t know, that’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdaress6
Cool! lol that’s funny! Yeah, I’ve tried to draw the deer, but it didn’t turn out great XD. I’ll try again and post it on here if you want!
I’d love to see him! 😀
His name is Frost.
cute!
Well good luck!!
Ok actually I’m not going because round one of three by three is at like 9 in the morning and it’s like 2 hours away ὠ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
ooh you caught one?!! 😱😱 woahhhh!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh no! 🤣 As much as I love snakes, I would hate to find one under my bed. I also like legless lizards, not particularly cute, but you could describe them as skrunkly (yes thats a word. look it up if you want) i guess. I think hognose snakes are one of my favorites. D you have a favorite?
🐍🐍🐍🐍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
That is a cool style. I saw your drawing of Kaine! I draw a kind of cartoony style with huge eyes and semi realistic. Or as realistic as I can make it.
Thanks! I used to do big cartoon eyes when I was younger. Idk why I have such a hard time seeing it when people say I have a manga like style, lol for a portion of my life all I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I love your drawing of Kaine! The colors are really well done.
Thanks!😃
Also, I love your drawing of Kaine! That is a cool manga semi relistic style. How old is he again? Matthew is 13.
Kaine is 15, and thanks! 😄
Also correct me about Mathews hair if that isn’t right. I was remembering a picture you posted of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin -Come join us if you want!
I’m putting a drawing I did of Kaine here.

Kaine
“Yeah.” Kaine looks at Milo, confused by his surprised tone.
“You don’t carry weapons?” Kaine asks
Either they don’t need them where they are from, or they, they… I don’t know!
… who doesn’t carry weapons?! You…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok I think this is right 😂 sorry if I’m miss-directing you lol.
Go to your profile (appears on the right of the screen when you are in a forum topic, click on it) then click on “profile” then click edit, and you should see a place that says “signature”. Type whatever you want there 🙂
hope that helps!
-
MineralizedWritings's profile was updated 3 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Perhaps I should put “Not one writing, but many writings” As my quote thingy at the bottom to help people remember my tag 😂
Ok, Cool! How old is Mathew?
Kaine
Kaine’s eyes meet Milo’s.
“Do you know what’s going on here?” Milo says.
Kaine brings his bow down to his side, but keeps his confident…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloonyone @anyone-else-who-wants-to-run-into-our-charries
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey come join us if you want! We are in a field to the side of the castle for simplicity reasons but will join the greater group when we get the hang of it.
Ok so I’m going to wright my newest character, Kaine (pronounced Cane if that wasn’t clear) H…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Don’t forget the s on my name 😂
I won’t get notified otherwise lol
Not one writing…. but many writings! lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Sounds great! I’ll head over there after I get some schoolwork done 😑
Yeah I knew it would be fine, lol that’s just my weird sense of humor. Half joking, half not. I guess I’m a confusing person 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Ok so idea… the three of us both want to join the character castle… but it’s really big. How about we all join with one or two characters each, and our characters will start off together walking towards the castle. So at first we interact, but maybe we will meet somebody along the way, and then we’ll end up…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
(Hope you like the Ascendance Series btw 🙂 )
Thanks!
Ooh, what is the Wingfeather Saga about?
Lol you sure you want to get me started on that?
So let me start of with… Book one isn’t good. But it’s necessary for the rest of the series. Super clique, let me briefly spoil the first book here
______SPOILER…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I sent you a invite! I have a new character (I need to find him a name 🤣) and his backstory in there, but that’s about it atm. I do a lot of that on paper. I see you got some pictures in there for Milo! How old is he again?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Lol yes, pays to be a writer. I think I’m saving most of my fantasy tolerance for the wingfeather saga (coming out this december yay) But when it has breaks in production I might read that.
- Load More
