@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Bienvenida!!
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Felicity, a writer, homesteader and follower of Jesus. I saw on your profile that you #1. speak Spanish to your cat, and #2. play “violent” games of dutch blitz with your sister. Congratulations! 🙂 I love languages and speak Polish to my brother’s dog! Dutch Blitz is the best game ever…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Published Authors? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey there! So I haven’t been published yet, but I’ve found two books that have been very helpful:
#1. Writing Children’s Books by Anthony Fredericks. This book is mostly concentrated on children’s books (obviously), picture books, etc., but the advice on publishing is very good. He talks about the pros and cons of traditional and self-publishing…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@Erica
Hello and Welcome!
Lol, yes pineapple on pizza is a common question here.
I’m MineralizedWritings, A online schooler, character artist, writer, and Christian. I’m currently writing the first draft of my dystopian ya novel (I post chapters here every now and then) and I hope for the completed form to be a graphic novel.
A couple…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Elen sila lumenn’ omentielvo!
Hello Arien and welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Felicity, an aspiring author, homesteader and follower of Jesus. I’ve only been on here for a few days but I can assure you it’s great and everyone is so encouraging and supportive!
Lot’s of people on here love Tolkien, so you have found your niche!
Can’t wait to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@arein
Hello and welcome! We are glad to have you here!
Yes we have plenty of Tolkien nerds here and are happy to have another. I haven’t seen the movies or read the books (I’m too sensitive lol) but have heard lots of the lore from the silmerilian from my sister. And the music is awesome, Concerning hobbits is my favorite track.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello!! I’m Erica, and it’s so exciting to be joining the forum after . . . umm . . . a long time of shadowing KP 🙂 (hey there @madelyn!!!)
I’ve been writing all my life pretty much, but I really got started during the Covid lockdown (anyone else do that?) I mostly write fantasy, but I have some historical fiction and sci-fi ideas floating…[Read more]
-
Erica changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Erica's profile was updated 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity started the topic Published Authors? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m curious who all on here is published and what method you’ve used! What are your opinions on traditional vr self publishing? And has anyone heard of Canon Press?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Ok Kp eats edits, not just posts now. Looks like I’ve gotta get it right the first time 😅
That was Everly speaking above.
Kaine
“Oh…I’m not s-sure.” Mathew stutters, frowning.
“Hmm.” Kaine looks up at the castle. “Intimidating isn’t it?” He laughs.
“I’m going. I need to find Everly.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
“Oh, hello.”
Everly turns in shock to see the girl speaking.
“Oh no, are you hurt?” She asks.
“Oh! Hi!” Everly looks up at her, noticing the brown haired girl behind her.
“I uh, yeah. I’m doing alright at the moment. Thanks!”
“I’m Everl–”
Everly stops at the sound of another voice.
“Help, HELP!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That makes me soo happy! 😁 Exactly the effect I wanted with Keiryn.
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
My sister and I read this together! You should have seen our expressions when we read about Keiryn at her Uncle’s place! We both looked at each other and said, “Wait, what??!!” as we realized he was the same confident kid leading Lila into the mines! You’ve got us hooked! Can’t wait to read more!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Just noticed I’m a Charismatic Rebel now. Am I supposed to start a KP reformation? JK. 🙂
It’s a great newbie question! When it comes down to the nitty gritty, I don’t care if people use the OC or not. I looked at some of my writing and realized that I didn’t use it so that’s how I answered.
Wishing you luck/providence/blessing…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Forgot to tag you above! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
UUh! So i tried to italicize the thoughts and spent awhile going back to fix it, but KP didn’t let me! It’s back how it was now! So yeah, you’ll have to work it out what is thought and narration, sorry!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @folith-feolin @theloonyone @loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @anyone
Ok so I’m not entirely done with chapter two… but I’m too excited to wait 😂.
@whalekeeper and @folith-feolin you guys know a bit more than the rest of us about the new character here because I’ve roleplayed with him and your characters. Try not to spoil…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I would meet Jesus. And I would ask him how he loved us so much that he died for us. And ask him to help me bring some of my friends back to the Light. And just sit in his lap and listen to him preach.
That’s the best choice! And it’ll come true too, in heaven! What a great hope we have!
I would meet Leo or Riker from @freedomwr…
-
MineralizedWritings and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Ok so I’m going to have a description of Evelyn here, kinda sad I’m not drawing her like I usually would, but tbh I’m pretty bad at drawing girls, especially if I haven’t had time to figure out their expressions.
Evelyn is 5′ 5″, she has the same burgundy (we don’t question how that happened ok, it’s…[Read more]
- Load More
