@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all, I understand your concern. Secondly, this topic was started over a year ago by an assassin, (JK, but that’s his user name). So we can definitely assume that it was satire and one big joke. I don’t know who he was trying to fool, possibly the people who were on this forum at that time (I was not). None of them are…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for tagging me! Great families. I mean, well, at least the Nadirs. 😀 Here’s my feedback on the characters, which is basically the feelings I get from their pics and description/dialogue. You can use what I say here to decide if you’ve done a good job giving me (the reader) the right impression.
Ruben and Adalynn seem like kind,…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok I see now. 😀 Are you a planning type of writer? Because you could just plan out your second book, then decide if the rewrite for the first one is necessary.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @sarafini @whalekeeper
Oh dear… I should not be listening in on the conversation here…
I’ve only read 2 books 😳
I just briefly saw some information about Janner dying um what… I need to go finish the series before i come back here again. 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Your welcome! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry about it!
I’ve been busy 😏
The emoji has me intrigued 🤨
Busy writing?
I love Tauren and Lesli, they’re adorable! 😂
I loved the chapter! More talk of the outside and Tauren and Lesli being the best! 😍
Yay! Glad you think so! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that was really interesting! I like your descriptions of the kids in their homes, I really get a feel for the tone of interaction.
Here’s a couple suggestions:
Ev sighed. “I wish I was good at something like you.”
“You are! Plenty of things. You are definitely a problem-solver.”
“I can’t solve all problems.”
I’m a present ten…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m putting the Overcome moodboard on here for future reference. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah me too! ;D
I ADORE Sam! 😍😁 He is the best!
Totally!!
I love your moodboard, too!
(Auto-correct decided that moodboard should be moldboard 😐😅)
Thanks!😍 Ha ha! Auto correct is so weird sometimes.
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Who-hoo! Can’t wait!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Great question. I personally like to write down whatever is burning in me at the moment, just so I don’t forget anything later on. So if you’re really inspired for the second book, get the words on paper! You can always go back later and fill in details.
However if you have a dead line or want to get the first book published sooner…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @theloonyone @starofthenorth
I tried to tag the people that I remembered saying Sam was one of their favorite characters….
I just finished watching the LOTR movies for the second time. It’s funny how you change: first time reading the books I liked Frodo best. First time watching the movies, Legolas was my…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah..sniff…it’s that whole making the worst things happen to your favorite charrie thing. 🙁
Thanks for not making them out loud! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh no 😟 and it says goodbye?
I can make guesses, lol I won’t out them here for everyone to see though 😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks…Yeah that picture…*wipe watering eyes*. Trying not to spoil anything…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
1. Yeah good answer! I wish there were worlds like Narnia and Middle Earth too… so sad.
In reality of course, I think if there were other worlds besides heaven and hell, it would cause ALOT of problems and be way too confusing.
2. Reading people’s minds!!! That does sound creepy. 😀 Because you’d know everything about everyone…I…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I saw you all were talking dogs…and huskies!!! So I just had to comment. We have a husky/shepherd/lab named Joey and I totally get what you mean about them understanding English! The expressions, nose twitches, ear jerks, are just so real. 😀 I think ours understands Polish too. (I’m learning it and I speak Polish to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes!! Another Lamplighter fan!!! I just took advantage of their sale and ordered the full Ned Franks set. Totally worth it!
-
Felicity replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve taken one of my WIPs (actually one of my only finished first drafts 😀 ) and turned the first chapter into an audio drama. I was the narrator and all the dialogue. I used a program called Audacity to change my voice for the guys and it sounded really bad, but I used it anyway!! Then I added music and sound effects which were really…[Read more]
- Load More
