@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! American sign language….that’s amazing!
Thanks!
Maybe Black Crowned Night heron, though the Scarlet Tanager is pretty amazing, and I love Bald Eagles. (They are doing super well right now and more often then not I see them flying over my yard, sometimes in pairs!!) I have record of nearly 70 different species of birds that hav…
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! I’m Erica, mucho gusto amiga! I’m also learning Spanish.
So . . . questions!
1. What’s your favorite coffee drink?
2. Who are your favorite fictional brother/sister pair?
3. What’s your favorite ocean creature?
I look forward to seeing you around!
Oh, and don’t be shy to share your writings! I’ve never had a negative…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Don’t mind me awkwardly re-entering the conversation)
im also the girl who agrees with the term Beautiful when it comes to the right boy/young man, because there are some that are just downright beautiful! Good heavens! XD XD
Lol yes! My sister and I are like that! (He’s just so pretty! 🤩🥺) Kind of comments we make XDbut a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol yeah I haven’t seen the wind in awhile. I mean I disappeared Kaine and Everly by having them fall down a hole… so do what you need to do 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into eachother again. Trying to keep the big group split how we have it to keep it manageable lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! And welcome to KP!
Violin and flute sound awesome! I play clarinet, but haven’t picked it up on awhile cuz of writing and art lol. Spanish sounds fun! I’m learning American sign language. Your stories sound interesting!
I’m Mineralized writings around here!
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya fiction. It’s a novel atm,…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @everybodywholoveskeepingsecretsfromme
I was gone all afternoon and look what happened!!!!
Now I am SUPER curious…
Since apparently everybody on here knows WHO this person is, why not just tell me right now?
*sips last drops of forgotten, now cold chai latte. Waits patiently*
I’M WAITING!!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, no 😨! You gotta warn me when I do need to worry about him 😭😨😅
Are you sure you’ll want me to? It might spoil it… 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was really hilarious!! Good job on this cheesy Christmas romance story!! 😂😂
I’m sure your grandparents will love it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow That was hilarious! I love it! I really felt the characters, even with it being a short story. And although cheesy, the romance was super cute!!
You could call it, “A Christmas dream”, but that’s a bit generic.
As far as writing goes, there isn’t really much I would change. If this were an actual story, I would say they should get…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, I just had an idea to make things more interesting. Let’s have resident castle villains! I propose just one or two at the start. So like guards of the castle anyone can use to make drama. if anyone wants them to be characters, make them whatever!
Let’s try to give them at least a motive though, not just mean…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok so it’s hard to keep track… but I think Milo (and Cammie?) are with the dragon rn too. (that right @theloonyone ?) Oh and feather and crosshair are there too.
Trying to help us stay organized with who is where, also because we have split the groups to make them easier to manage, maybe only tag the people your…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I would absolutely love to read it! Sounds like a lot of fun!
(Btw, I love your charries 🥰)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah! He sounds so cool!!
Don’t have much in the way of names sorry lol.
(Can I draw him sometime? Like he just seems so much fun to draw? 😂)
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Arthur….
*Arthur slinks away*
ARTHUR!!!! *Chases after him with a pot XD*
*weaves through a back alley and comes out ahead of him* “Stop!! Tell her everything at once!”
I know how that is! Characters can be very evasive.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Love the pics of your characters!! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love all your pics! But I had to say . . .
The picture of November when he’s older . . .
Is almost exactly my crush . . . . . . .
So . . .
Yeah.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I really like your characters’ names and meanings! They’re all so full of hope and and light and courage. Great picks!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm…Arthur looks like he could be hiding something…
- Load More
