@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Um…yeah, CLIFFHANGER!
The absolute best cliffhanger that makes me want to yell, “WHO IS IT?”
I have a guess. But I won’t say. 😉
So, overall, really great writing!!!
I just had one question, which I meant to ask after I read this part on the second to last section you posted:
“Bobby.” A familiar voice comes from the fig…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
And girl, your testimony is beautiful! That’s so amazing how God worked everything out in your life.
Yes, Praise the Lord! I’m growing and learning how to trust Him more every day.
My sister and I had nothing to do except write and go on walks and talk about writing, so that’s what we did. 😂 It was really helpful though!
That sounds lov…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21
@freedomwriter76 (Might want to go back a bit before reading this section 😁)
@booksandbeakers I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here if you ever feel like reading! Critiques are welcome, although I’d recommend…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Forgiveness is a great theme! Wow, your WIP does have a lot of loss in it! Sounds interesting though!
Your welcome! 😃
Oh, I love rend collective! They have some great music.
You are tagging correctly, but it won’t work if you have a character next to it. For instance if I tag you @booksandbeakers , because I put a space…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolith
Wow that looks really interesting. I’ll keep it in mind for research!
Have you heard of Kings and Generals on youtube?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I don’t know where your character was! If you need to move her to another group of characters, sometimes that’s whats best when it gets confusing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kp!
That’s great that you are home schooled and writing for God! I was home schooled until 2nd grade. I checked out that website link briefly, looks like a cool place!
Oh! I like science sometimes, (not that I really know anything XD)
I’m MineralizedWritings, a dystopian author (Yeah not published in the…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Autobiography/I need help! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s cool you want to write an autobiography!
I don’t mean to discourage you from doing what you want to, but it might be better to wait till you’re older and have more to write about. Unless, of course, you have a story that you want to share about what’s happened to you already.
Another thing you could try is writing a story with…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there, Caitlyn! I’m Erica.
I love science too! What area of science do you like best? I love marine biology.
So . . . questions!
1. What’s the coldest weather you’ve ever experienced? (Seems to be a popular topic around here lol)
2. Is black coffee good? 😁
3. When did you start writings?
4. Who is your favorite…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Caitlyn! I’m Felicity. Welcome to KP! That’s amazing that you’re home schooled! I’m a home school graduate myself and glad to meet others of our kind. 😀 I’m also an aspiring authoress, homesteader and follower of Jesus.
Glad to meet another Historical Fiction writer! I write Historical and Contemporary Fiction, and a…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m going to tag some other KeePers… 😀
@arien @orielle21 @starofthenorth @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @madelyn @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 that little comic thingy
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woot woot! Glad your back in the castle! Julian i suppose disappeared…. things got a bit confusing…
So we’ve got some charries that were fighting a wind, I believe that was Milo and a few others. @loopylin has a dragon who scared people lol, and the group we were in split further.
The only group I could tell you with…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I do know that hymn! It’s so true!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper
I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here sometimes, if you are interested. I’d recommend starting at the beginning of the forum if you feel like reading. No pressure, just if you are interested! Critiques are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Arien@arien
Rank: Loyal Sidekick
Total Posts: 125Previous to that, my sister and I would make up stories with out stuffies and toys.
Yes, us too! So much fun, right? I would make literally anything I was doing into a story when I was younger–mostly playing outside, but also cooking, cleaning my room, doing laundry, a… -
MineralizedWritings and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! If the stakes are low, that means there’s not much at stake.
High stakes would be if somebody was at risk of dyeing or permanent damage.
Doesn’t seem like anyone going to die here XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, yes, that’s all that matters! Speaking of sibling laughs, my little brother is always talking about how many books I read, and he was singing the song from Tangled, the part where Repunzel’s singing “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe two or three.” But instead of saying that, goes, “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and I like the pic you chose for Joel XD
- Load More
