@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Good idea to put their marriage in the epilogue. That would keep it out of the main plot and would be sort of like a last cherry on top to end the story. Ok, honestly do whatever, but I think that would be perfect. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! It is Christian! *cheers* I have trouble finding clean things to join too. Once it starts tomorrow I think the registration is closed so if you want to join you’ll have to tonight.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WOAH amazing plot twist! That’s really cool! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yep! I just checked, it says on the front page ” for Christian writers in their teens and early twenties.”
Cww=crazy writing week
It’s basically where you and others write 1k words in a week (or more). Depending on how much everyone writes collectively, you can win workshops from authors to go too. It’s a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was pretty sure it’s a christian group… let me check real quick
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Great advice. I’ll give it some time.
Ah yes… the epilogue…. I’ve been thinking about that actually 😂 I’m not totally sure, but I kinda want Tauren and Lesli to get married after the book. Like when they are 28 and 30 or something, that would be in the epilogue. For some reason I don’t want it to happen in the book, I feel…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Totally understand. And yes! I’m in CWW too!
-
Felicity replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
One of my favorites is a chocolate cake called wuzetka. It has a layer of whipped cream, chocolate sauce and chocolate frosting! It was invented after WWII in a bakery in Warsaw, Poland. And surprisingly, it is not overwhelmingly sweet like I thought it would be. My family really enjoys it.
Also, I can’t talk about Polish…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes sometimes when I run into problems like that the puzzle pieces drop into place over time. If I try to force ideas, my plots are too cliched. So I try to let it come naturally. 😀 If I think of anything that might help I’ll give you a shout out. Maybe you could write a sort of epilogue novella after the main books and tell…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if I didn’t ask very good questions 😂 my main list I use involves a lot of questions about fantasy type writing so i tried my best XD
I suppose snakes can be dangerous lol, I just think they’re so cute! Oh, I did read that poem! I liked it!
Welcome and we hope you have fun here!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I have a description for Easton somewhere in here, I’ll try to remember it XD
Brown hair, chin length, like 5′ 6″, short beard. I might have just made some of that up, just how i imagine him lol 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah.. same actually XD I’ve pretty much always had my sister, so that helped. She’s a year older. I had a lot of people to talk to, but very few cared about me. I could ask them how they were doing, but I would have to start the conversation and be the one to carry it on. So yeah, it’s funny though, instead on me having a really lonely…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info! That website was super helpful. I usually say Kaine has Anxiety and depression, for some reason I called it ptsd in that post. It seems like he has a lot of symptoms of it, but maybe not to the same extent or time length.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was so sweet and lovely! Thanks for sharing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!!! Oh my goodness!! Your poor ‘K’ boys!! (That sounds like a music group. “The K Boys” XDXD)
Yep! My poor K boys. A band? I suppose they are a K-pop band then 😂 ok this is getting ridiculous and embarrassing. They would all hate that very much. Keiryn might manage ok though.
I love L names, so it’s fine! K names are…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, I’m actually a little concerned about that. Book 1 is Tauren and Leesli, book 2 Layson and Maylee, book 3 Kaine, kendrick and Everly. I don’t want readers to go “what happened to T and L” . They show up frequently in book 3 and maybe late book 2, but I haven’t figured out any further character arcs for them. Book 1 is the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah. (maybe I should go reread the previous chapter) Layson strikes me as a character who tends to slightly worry over things but is trying to train himself out of that, if this is actually the case, then maybe let his imagination run wild, and being kicked out being one of the possibilities (in his mind)?
Hm idk. Layson is very…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! XD
You’re most welcome! =)
Yes yes! That’s book 2 stuff, but in roleplays I have him as a later character. He’s 17 rn, and his life…uh…changes a lot in the next while… no spoilers! XD he becomes a very young dad, because Maylee is adopted. A lot happens lol.
OHHHHHHHH that makes so much more sense. XD
Oh yeah… I’m…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
SAME. XD I actually didn’t realize I was writing characters with these conditions until I was diagnosed myself and saw a lot of similarities with my characters.
Yep. It happens a lot to me! 😆
Sounds cool!
Thanks!
Girl this sounds great! *excited claps* And about the trigger warnings, you’re fine, don’t worry about it unles…
- Load More
