@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! That’s awesome! What sort of artwork do you enjoy doing?
All kinds of stuff, character art mostly. I draw my own characters mostly (that’s a chibi of my oc Tauren in my pfp). I used to do a lot of manga fanart, and drew birds before that. What mediums do you like?
1. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot o…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep, he’s a stepbrother. 😁
Oh ok that makes sense.
A little mean…but nowhere near as much as Frida and Felix or even Adolphus. 😅He’s kinda done it as a way to protect himself…😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭 AHHH
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL XD
Also…like, you like Tauren Wells, right? (I may be mistaken, tho…it may have been someone else😅) Anywhooo, I…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Oh no…
Hmmm…I use sketchbooks. I’ve tried digital but the program we’re currently using (Inkscape) has a HUGE learning curve and I haven’t gotten around to actually figuring it out…
So, I use the average pencil, sometimes pen, sometimes color pencils, and sometimes crayola alcohol markers.
…I just saw the title of…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nah, it’s not cheating. It’s utilizing your resources. 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWW, THANK YOU!!! You are sooo sweet!!! 💕💕💕
Your welcome!! 💛💛
🤐🤐🤐
Hmmm… curious what this is… I honestly don’t remember anything about him though… he’s a step brother, right? has he been mean in the past or just kinda grey?
*runs to go hide The Boys somewhere safe so no one can take them from me*…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
I’m a fellow follower of Jesus, a homeschooler, and have a fantasy WIP (although it’s could also be classified as mystery). I also draw characters, love music, and green sea turtles.
XD The only thing ‘wise’ about this writer is her name.
I think it’s great you’re trying to take writing seriously! I just started…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, yes, I know that song. It’s already on his playlist. 😂 Do you mean Tenth Avenue North tho…not Sidewalk Prophets…? I’m just trying to clarify.
*facepalm* Yes, it’s by Tenth Avenue North. I was telling someone else about Sidewalk Prophets and thought I was on their youtube page when I was listening to the song…
Thank you!!! Ὁ…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
LOVE IT!!! Such a good read! I don’t know much of Dietrich’s background, but it seems like he might come around? Anyways, the brothers are awesome and I’m temporarily relenting on my threat of taking them 😎I might have to in the future though…
( 😥 *sniffles* )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Your interests sound super cool! A blog sounds fun too!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here! Dystopian ya author, artist, speedcuber, and maker of comicy things! Great to meet somebody else who does art! 😀
Some ask the newbie questions:
1. What is your fantasy wip about?
2. What do you like to draw?
3. Are…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Heh, should’ve listened to the song before telling you about it. I think the lyrics fit Jakob. XD I’m not a fan of the actual music. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
JAKOB AGH NO BUDDY DON’T FALL FOR REVENGE!!!!
…if Jakob knew the Lord I think the song “Losing” by Sidewalk Prophets fits him.
I like the scene.
…so Wolfgang is getting more than one medicine? Cause in the first part Leo was getting the medicine…
or maybe I’m misremembering, I dunno -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
😊 It sounds good to me, I love your whole chrystal thing and I’m curious what happens with Corvina!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oriele21
That was good! I liked it. Phew… coulda used a warning about that leg amputation XD little rough but I guess that’s just war
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know funnily enough… I hardly share any of my creative endaevers with my parents. if I have a piece of art that is particularly good and no route for questions that could become personal (why does that character go through this thing) I’ll share it with caution. Both of my parents know I am writing a dystopian ya, my mom knows the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! I love that soundtrack! Do you have a favorite song? I like sticks and stones, and where no one goes. (Ack have I already asked you this question? Lol)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Springing character deaths on people is terrible if you’re the person it’s sprung on, but great if you’re the springer…
My parents are like that, at least they really want to read my writing… I’m just not great at sharing and explaining, but I’m going to work on that.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
I love listening to movie soundtracks. HTTYD has helped me write so much recently
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw. Hope to see you next time, though. =)
-
Felicity replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Helpful topic. Thanks!
Is it characters that really die and come back to life that you don’t like? Or when it seems like the character is dead but they aren’t really?
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wait…Jezyk can’t die…he’s got his Polish girl……
*hands on hips* *slips on sunglasses* I’m going to have to steal him…
- Load More
