Hello mates!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello mates!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Euodia
    @euodia-vision
      • Total Posts: 1306

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Hellooooo! Nice to meet youu! (You sound very wise btw ;), I have high expectations XD)

What medium do you use to draw your characters?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
      @euodia-vision

@esther-c

YES! Homeschooled! *returns high five* Nice to meet you Esther! Your writing sounds amazing!

1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD

2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just started a Middle-earth art journal that’s inclusively in pen, and I LOVE how the pieces are turning out!

3. Panda, tiger, pufferfish, bulldogs, goats, highland cows, and puffins. XD

4. Ummmmm….. Ahhhh, idk! Probably Rivendell, Rohan, or the Shire. (those are all in the movies so do you still need a description? 😂) What about you?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision.

1. So far, my favorite character is Tirion, my main character’s best friend. He’s similar in personality to Aragorn and Janner Wingfeather.

Oooh, cool!!! I always love the best friend characters!!! 😁😜

2. AH! Um… favorite authors… J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Alan Gratz, L.M. Montgomery and Andrew Peterson to name a few. Books… all of the books by those authors. XD

😮😮😮 SOMEONE ELSE THAT LOVES ALAN GRATZ!?!?!?!?!? 😮😮😮

Those others are common…BUT YOU’RE THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY ALAN GRATZ!!!

I’M NOT ALONE!!! 😂😂😂😂

Which of his books is your fav? 😜

3. Favorite movies… Lord of the Rings, Marvel (yes all of them), Narnia, Wonder, Beauty and the Beast (liveaction), Amazing Grace, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Little Women… okay I’ll stop there. Favorite TV show… The Chosen! I don’t watch many TV shows but I also enjoy Little House on the Prairie, The Rings of Power (though I have my opinions on it), and Lego Masters!

YESSSS, another fan of The Chosen and Marvel!!! 😝😂💖 I watched the first season of Lego Masters…but didn’t watch anything else, lol. 😂 It seemed cool tho! 😁

But alright, alright, alright, I MUST ask you a couple questions, one about Marvel, one about The Chosen. 😂

1. Which Disciple is your fav? (SIMON PETER!!! 😍😍😍)
          2. What is/are your favorite Marvel character(s)? (Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes! 💖)

4. Favorite animal: Pandas, bulldogs, tigers, pufferfish, highland cows, goats, and puffins!

Ooh, all great choices! The tiger is most certainly my favorite animal. 🐯🐅

5. Mint Chocolate Chip!!!!

Another great choice!!!! 😁💖

Euodia
          @euodia-vision

@theloonyone

Helloooo! Nice to meet you! What sort of music do you like?

My blog, at the moment, is a bunch of randomnesses, but I’m hoping to gear it more toward specific subjects this year. My family does foster care so I’ve done a decent amount of posts about that! Oh myyy, well I hope I get to read the graham cracker story one day… *nods her approval*

1. Mostly just fantasy! I’ve done a few romance and dystopian short stories before though!

2. AH! Hard question… I love music. Let’s see… 3+7 album by Judah., Folk Hope N’ Roll Album by Judah & the Lion, Blue Flower album by The Gray Havens, Atlas: I by Sleeping At Last, and Psalms Vol. 2 album by Shane and Shane.

3. The Bible, Lord of the Rings, Anne of Green Gables series, Till We Have Faces, and maybe Allies by Alan Gratz? XD

4. Lord of the Rings Trivia *nods* or, lol, maybe finding hilarious memes. (very realistic, I know)

Gwyndalf the Wise
            @gwyndalf-the-wise
              • Total Posts: 404

@euodia-vision

XD Oh no…

Hmmm…I use sketchbooks. I’ve tried digital but the program we’re currently using (Inkscape) has a HUGE learning curve and I haven’t gotten around to actually figuring it out…

So, I use the average pencil, sometimes pen, sometimes color pencils, and sometimes crayola alcohol markers.

…I just saw the title of your introduction page, are you Australian? (curious if a theory I have is correct or not)

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
              (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Euodia
              @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

WHAT YOU LIKE ALAN GRATZ TOOOOOO?!?!?!?! An Alan Gratz fan is hard to find! I love historical fiction and his books are amazing! Oof, my favorite is probably Allies or Ground Zero! What about you?

*high fives* Yessss! You should continue watching lego masters, Season 3 was amazingggg!

1. Favorite disciple… John or Simon Z. Do you have a favorite episode for The Chosen?

2. AHHH! Um… Steve Rogers, Bucky, Wanda, and Clint! What’s your favorite Marvel movie? Why do you like Bucky? (I mean, he’s a common fav character, but I feel like ppl mostly like him for his looks XD)

Euodia
                @euodia-vision

@gwyndalf-the-wise

That’s awesome! I’ve heard of Inkscape but have never used it.

Sadly, I am not Australian. *sighs* I wish I was. XD I’m curious about your theory tho…

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2803

@euodia-vision

Thank you! That’s awesome! What sort of artwork do you enjoy doing?

All kinds of stuff, character art mostly. I draw my own characters mostly (that’s a chibi of my oc Tauren in my pfp). I used to do a lot of manga fanart, and drew birds before that. What mediums do you like?

1. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot outlining but at the moment it’s about a darkness that has overtaken a land once full of beauty and life. It’s slowly been ‘taking’ people, but their families do not where or why. After years of everyone keeping their heads down and trying to avoid the darkness as much as they can, my main character’s brother gets taken one night. She makes the decision to go after him and follow the darkness.

Cool! That sounds very interesting. Is it dystopian kinda? Outlining is great! I always have to do some of the writing out of order to figure out how I want to story to go.

2. I love drawing portraits of people! I also enjoy drawing floral things.

Oh nice! I did my first portrait just a couple days ago, it was fun! We have an art sharing forum here if you ever want to post some and tag a couple people!

3. Um… yes, as long as they’re not right in front of me. XD

They’re so cute tho!

4. At the moment, it’s Tirion, my main character’s best friend and counselor/protector. I like him because of how gentle and kind he is, but he’s also not afraid to take a stand on what he knows is it. He reminds me a lot of Aragorn and Janner Wingfeather who are both some of my favorite all-time characters.

Nice! I love his name!!

And Janner is the best. I only just finished book 4 this christmas. I haven’t seen lotr, I might read it someday.

へびは かっこいい です!

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3221

@euodia-vision

1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD

XD. For me, the more toppings the better. Lol!

2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just started a Middle-earth art journal that’s inclusively in pen, and I LOVE how the pieces are turning out!

Those sound really cool!!! And a Middle-earth journal sounds epic!!

3. Panda, tiger, pufferfish, bulldogs, goats, highland cows, and puffins. XD

That’s awesome!! XD My favorite is obviously dogs. 😜

So cool that you love bulldogs. I feel like they are… idk know what word to use… underrated, I guess? Maybe misinterpreted is more the word. Cuz they look mean, but every bulldog I’ve personally met is really sweet!

4. Ummmmm….. Ahhhh, idk! Probably Rivendell, Rohan, or the Shire. (those are all in the movies so do you still need a description? 😂) What about you?

Yep! I know what all of those places are! If I had to choose, I’d probably pick Rivendell or the Shire. My brother was telling me earlier that they have “the Shire” in New Zealand. (That they kept the set from the Hobbit movies) I would love to visit it!!!

Ok… I have to say something here…

I just saw that you love WFS…

*squeals*

I LOVE IT TOO!!!!!!

My fave characters are Artham and the Florid Sword/Gammon! (Though Nugget is pretty awesome too. Lol 😉 )

And you watch The Chosen as well??

That’s awesome!!! We (my family) love the Chosen!!! My favorite episode so far is Season 3, Episode 3. Or the episode where Jesus heals the man possessed with a demon. (I can’t remember the episode number. It’s the one in which Mary leaves) What’s your favorite episode?

And you also said Little Women was one of your favorite movies. The 2019 one? I love that one!!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision.

WHAT YOU LIKE ALAN GRATZ TOOOOOO?!?!?!?! An Alan Gratz fan is hard to find! I love historical fiction and his books are amazing!

I DOOOOO!!!! AGHHH, IKR!?!?!?!? SO HARD TO FIND!!!! YESSS, HIS BOOKS ARE SOOOO GOOD!!!! 💖💖💖💖

Oof, my favorite is probably Allies or Ground Zero! What about you?

Most certainly Ground Zero is my fav!!! It is so beautiful, but also…😭😭😭

*high fives* Yessss! You should continue watching lego masters, Season 3 was amazingggg!

I already know who won tho. 😂😂😂

My family’s favorite video game streamer is friends with the guy who won, so…I know who won. 😅😝😂😂😂

1. Favorite disciple… John or Simon Z. Do you have a favorite episode for The Chosen?

Ooh, good choices! I love Simon Z too…but Matthew is probably my second favorite…and I also love John the Baptist, but he’s not a disciple. 😂

Ooh, favorite episode? OOH, probably the episode in season 3 (I forgot the number! 😅😂) where Jesus healed Jairus’ daughter and the woman with the bleeding issue (I forget her name!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️). That episode was just so BEAUTIFUL!!! And the most recent episode…I love that one too…but I love Simon Peter and Eden, so…bias. 😂😂😂

2. AHHH! Um… Steve Rogers, Bucky, Wanda, and Clint! What’s your favorite Marvel movie? Why do you like Bucky? (I mean, he’s a common fav character, but I feel like ppl mostly like him for his looks XD)

Ooh, good choices!!! 😁😁😁

Favorite movie is easily The Winter Soldier. 😂 How about you? 😁

And why do I like Bucky??? Well…I like his sarcastic and joking and loyal and sometimes sweet personality, and also…I’m a sucker for tragic backstories. 😝😂 When there’s a broken boy, I just can’t help but fall in love. 😂😜💖

But I can’t say that the looks don’t help… 😂😂😂😂😂

Gwyndalf the Wise
                        @gwyndalf-the-wise
                          • Total Posts: 404

@euodia-vision

XD… welp, I looked up Australian slang once and ‘mate’ meant friend…so that’s why I asked if you were Australian… INTERNET, HOW COULD YOU?

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                          (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision

@mineralizedwritings

Aw! That drawing is amazing! I like the name Tauren, where did you get it from? I like using pencils, pen, and watercolor mostly.

Thanks! No, I’m gearing it more toward fantasy.

Oh really? How do I get to the art forum? I would love that! (still trying to figure out how to maneuver around here. ;))

Yessss Janner is the best! And I definitely recommend Lotr.

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision

@esther-c

*trying to figure out how y’all are including my comments in your comments*

Anywayssss! YES BULLDOGS! They are amazinggggg! So big, chubby, and cuddly. What’s your favorite dog breed?

Yes! I want to visit New Zealand and the Shire set one day!

*squeals with you over TWF* Have you seen the TV show yet??? Artham is wonderfullll! I think Janner might be my favorite mostly because I can relate to him so much and… the end! *cries*

My whole family loves The Chosen as well!!!!! My favorite episode is either Season 2 episode 1, Season 2 episode 8, or season 3 episode 5!

YES! The 2019 is my favorite! I feel like they had the perfect actors for it and I loved the way they decided to tell the story!

Euodia
                              @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76
                                YES! Ground Zero is 😭 How he did the scene where his dad dies was also heartbreaking!!!

Oh, what? I mean that’s cool, but ✨spoilers✨ But still watch the season! They did so many crazy builds annnnd Chris Pratt randomly showed up. 😂

Yess, Matthew is amazing too! OH! XD I wasn’t talking about John the Baptist, I meant John the disciple. 😂 He’s my favorite disciple. YES! The episode with Jairus’ daughter and the women was SO good! I love Eden so my heart has been hurting for her this season. 😭

Mmm, my favorite Marvel movie is probably Civil War. But Endgame was also 👌. Amen to everything you said about Bucky! I love his back story and how he wants to overcome that. He doesn’t want to hurt anyone! And in general he’s just goofy and sweet. and I agree about his looks XD

Euodia
                                @euodia-vision

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Yup! ‘mate’ means friend in Australia. Even though I’m no Australian I still like to call people my ‘mates’ (friends). I randomly just speak in an Australian accent sooo… XD but don’t worry, the internet did not fail you XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >