@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re good! XD …I don’t remember whose turn it is, do either of you or @princesachronicle22 know?
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AGH I’M SO SORRY GUYS… turns out I’m really bad at writing roleplays from a lone, undeveloped character…
If you’d still like me to join your group I have a way I can make a couple characters join,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Tagging is kinda complicated here, so if you don’t mind, I’ll help you out a bit.
You know your tag has wokred when it turns green. For example, if I tag myself:
It works, and turns green. That means I got notified.
If I tag with anything except that exact spelling, it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
AHHH you guys I love them all 😭😭 I would give Paxton a hug if it wouldn’t scare him 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Well if we swapped brains, you sure got the short end of the deal. XD
It seems to be working now, idk what was going on. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
P.S. if you don’t tag me (like I just tagged you with @artsy-dragon) I won’t see that you’ve messaged me for awhile, just so you know. =)
I am still figuring out how to reply to posts so I might struggle a little bit.
No worries!
My short stories are mainly adventures and the characters are usually animals (mythical and real)…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
…*guiltily raises hand*….
XD I’m really bad with names. However…since I’m writing fantasy, it doesn’t necessarily have to be realistic…
So, my characters’ names:
Teilo (pronounced like Taylor but without the r)
O’Muirynn(insert adoptive last name) (he doesn’t have a middle name for worldbuilding reasons)
He’s an ex-prince w…[Read more] -
Felicity replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!
First off, that is amazing that you created a language. I love languages and am currently learning Polish. I was wondering, are the j’s in Conlang pronounced “ja” or “ya”?
Secondly, nice to meet you, princesschronicle’s brother! I love how many sibling pairs are on here. @orielle21 is my sister.
I am a homesteader,…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision Wow that drawing of Legolas is really good!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Great drawing! That’s pretty much how I pictured it except…darker. 🙂 Which is kinda hard to draw without scribbling the whole thing in… ha ha. 😉
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, maybe you stole my brain 😳
*GASP* … *wonders which of us now has two brains, or if we’ve been brain swapped*
Lol, I didn’t even mean to make him smirking 🤣😂
XD The most hilarious facial expressions usually happen on accident, I’ve noticed.
So is the art forum actually not functional anymore?
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, the art sharing forum is broken for some reason, but I still want to respond to people XD
…that’s exactly how I imagined it. XD How did you steal my brain?
I love the perspective! XD And that guy in the front’s face… I’m gonna use that as the definition for *smirk* now.XD glad it’s like how you imagined it! Lol, mayb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
wow that’s so cool you’ve made your own language!
I didn’t know your sister and you shared a world! I know some of the world-building because we are in the same character roleplay, so I’ve met Serin.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that’s a LOT more information than what I first expected! Thank you so much!!! 💕💕💕💕
You’re welcome! XD
definitely can’t tell that I’ve researched this for years
So, this kid that I’m thinking about maybe having autism, it wasn’t realized that he had it until AFTER his family moved to America a year after WWII ended, in, l…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
It’s nice to meet you….although I think I met you originally on a different page XD
I also like drawing, reading, writing, and the Chronicles of Narnia!
I’ve never read Winnie-The-Pooh. *sighs of shame* I’ll get to it at some point.And now for questions: (feel free to ask some back if you want to)
1. What are your…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah, yes. The notorious leg bounce. I have annoyed so many different people with that one.
XD Same…
That was really interesting, and I think confirms my suspicion that my charrie Ellie has it. I don’t think that it will be at all the main focus of the story though.
Glad it helped you. =)
Oh yay! *relief* Stories where the character h…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool that you do art too!
XD Why did I not think of that after looking at your name???*facepalm*The one on the top is Ember, the one in the middle is Pearl, and I don’t have names for the others yet.
Did you try to upload a picture, and that’s what the descriptions are for? Or am I misunderstanding and you’re just sharing de…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
However, I think you may have misinterpreted my question. But that’s on me! After rereading my post I realized that it was kind of vague.
XD I probably did. It was only a matter of time before misinterpreting people in real life bled into misinterpreting internet people… Oh well. XD
lol, the dude in the suit with the ice-cream is t…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves* Nice to meet you.
@princesachronicle22 …I never knew you had a brother…XD
Some things about me:
I like writing, drawing, music, and asking questions…So, questions:
#1. How is it physically possible to write, do math, conlag, and worldbuild at the same time?
#2. I’d ask you about your story, but several…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision
Oh wow, that’s some great realism! I love how you caught his expression.@mineralizedwritings
…that’s exactly how I imagined it.XD How did you steal my brain?
I love the perspective! XD And that guy in the front’s face… I’m gonna use that as the definition for *smirk* now. - Load More
