-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(That actually makes a lot of sense. It makes me think of the questions like, “What can’t God do?” The answers are always something like, he can’t make a square circle, or a married bachelor. He can’t sin. I’ve always enjoyed thinking about the questions like that, even though I know the answers for a fact. But yes, there are…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Or maybe, does math exist necessarily because God exists?
(Just thought of that lol)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yes! I have a long way to go on figuring out how to make math work in my books, but I’m working on it.)
Was math there before God, or did God create math? Is it possible for anything for anything to exist without math? But at the same time, could anything exist without God?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Just free time study. The stuff we were doing in school was getting repetitive so I decided to read a book about more interesting math. I read a couple books, but the only one I can remember the name of is Fractals by Jason Lisle. I’ve been meaning to read through that again.
Anyway, yes, I have some background on it. Tell ya…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m a little rusty, but I think I still do for the most part.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(It blows the mind lol. I’ve been reading a lot about the Mandelbrot set, and it’s crazy how it just continues on forever!)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Me trying to imagine why God would put us in a paradox, and then realizing that I thought that through way to far🤣😅)
Can you daydream at night? How do you handcuff a one-armed man? How far east can you go before you’re really going west? If the sky is the limit, is space over the limit? And if you try to fail, and then succeed,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds awesome!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds good! 😄
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you! Bryan Davis is most famous for his Dragons in Our Midst series, and while he mostly does fantasy, he also has recently gotten into sci-fi. Wayne Thomas Batson wrote the Door Within Trilogy, and Christine Cohen wrote The Sinking City, and The Winter King, both of which are mainly fantasy.
It’s so cool that you’re a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Kings, queens, and other royals generally try to use the magical-born dragons for their own purposes. Depending on the dragon, some will try to have their eggs hatched with magic, while others think they should be killed at birth. Some dragons are afraid of them, others jealous.
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thx XP He’s kinda my comfort character
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
First, before I answer your questions, the Reb is awesome! I have one or two articles on there myself, and have been meaning to get back into it.
As for graduation, I’m not quite there yet, but I know a lot of people who are/have been.
This might seem kind of broad, but I know prayer is a big part of it. While God might not…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks to you both!
Folith-Feolin, musicals are awesome! I would definitely be too nervous to be in one at all, but I love watching them. I would love to see one of your songs if you would tag me whenever you post one!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s definitely the kind of thing that will keep a reader, well, reading. I know I’d keep reading!
One of my other WIPs (a fantasy) that’s kind of taken a backseat for a while is about dragons. In it, there are certain dragons- either Starborn or Fireborn, that have magic. Instead of their magic being transferred genetically,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @princesachronicle22
Homeschoolers unite! 😁
To answer the first question, I have written a few songs- a couple about my characters, which are still somewhat in progress, and a few for my characters to sing in the book.
The character I would want to meet would most likely be Rina, the main character of Healer, my WIP. But I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Knew I was gonna miss one! lol
Here: @mineralizedwritings
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you, Janelle!
I’m gonna go ahead and tag some people before I start: @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwriting @godlyfantasy12 @folith-feolin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Hopefully I spelled those right lol 😅
My name is Ava. I’m also homeschooled, and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Hmmm… So, it’s a mystery… 🤔🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s great! I love the determined look on their faces.
- Load More
