What’s a question???

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions What’s a question???

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2803

@thearcaneaxiom

If your contemplating infinity, then are you not transcending your math homework? What type of math is it? If it’s something like logic theory, do you think this would actually help with your homework?

Would my not very fun algebra 2  (Finding solutions to quadratic and linear equations, like where they intersect on a graph) be helped at all by logic? If I am currently in a state of wasting time, could more time wasted by way of questions actually help me?

へびは かっこいい です!

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1251

@esther-c

When you go into the unknown, at what point is it no longer the unknown?

Does it depend on what is unknown? Is the unknown still knowable, or is it the ineffable and incomprehensible?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

TheArcaneAxiom
        @thearcaneaxiom

@kyronthearcanin

(Yeah, fractals are so cool!)

So do you have a good understanding of how the Mandelbrot set works in terms of complex numbers and such?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@thearcaneaxiom. (lol…this is hilarious. I shall just read through this. 🤣🤣🤣)

TheArcaneAxiom
            @thearcaneaxiom

@esther-c

Should you be careful asking that question because of children that love to ask questions may be watching us?

TheArcaneAxiom
              @thearcaneaxiom

@mineralizedwritings

Could you perhaps use logic to deduce where any two graphs intersect? Would that ground your understanding in how to manipulate algebraic equations? Would you like any help?

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom

@freedomwriter76

(Thanks! I’m having the time of my life right now XD XD XD)

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@thearcaneaxiom. (Yw!!!! 💗💗💗 Haha, I’m sure!!!!! 😆🤣)

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings

@thearcaneaxiom

Could you perhaps use logic to deduce where any two graphs intersect? Would that ground your understanding in how to manipulate algebraic equations? Would you like any help?

(Sadly no they want us to set them equal and solve and it ends up being nasty because it doesn’t factor well all the time XD)

(Lol Thanks! I figured it out 😉 it was just that I had to force myself to do it 😭XD it’s over now though (80% on a quiz is good enough riiiiight? lol)! No more math until tomorrow! And my mom knows all the math stuff, it’s easier to get help in person than over the internet.)

へびは かっこいい です!

TheArcaneAxiom
                      @thearcaneaxiom

@mineralizedwritings

(Lol! Good for you! If 80% is all you desire for math to help preserve your mental heath from overworking, then it’s more than enough. Glad you could sort it out!… *Me walks into corner and sobs for not having an excuse to do math other than wanting to do math* XD)

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                        @kyronthearcanin
                          • Total Posts: 697

@thearcaneaxiom

I’m a little rusty, but I think I still do for the most part.

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

TheArcaneAxiom
                          @thearcaneaxiom

@kyronthearcanin

(*Panics over lack of question*)

So you have some background for the idea of complex numbers and infinite sets? Is that part of your homeschool, or is it free time study?

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22
                              • Total Posts: 759

@thearcaneaxiom

*Face palms* Do I have a question? WHAT HAPPENED HERE??? Why is this??? (XD XD)

(Except I already know because of course you did)

Well then why does Alexa tell me that the meaning of life is 42?

How does she know?? Is it because she’s a robot and can only relate meaning to numbers???

Why do people yawn??

Why do we hiccup??

Who was the famous groundhog that died???

What do you call a group of geckoos???

Why do we put unseen and random gold in our architecture???

And who took my donuts????

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                              @kyronthearcanin
                                • Total Posts: 697

@thearcaneaxiom

Just free time study. The stuff we were doing in school was getting repetitive so I decided to read a book about more interesting math. I read a couple books, but the only one I can remember the name of is Fractals by Jason Lisle. I’ve been meaning to read through that again.

Anyway, yes, I have some background on it. Tell ya what, I’ll read through that again over today and tomorrow so I can brush up on it. I do know that some sequences can be unbound, meaning the numbers get bigger and bigger with no limitation. And one of the iterations in the Mandelbrot set is z squared plus c equals z, and z is zero at first. Basically, you square z and then add it to another number to make the new value of z, which is put back into the formula.

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@princesachronicle22

Well then why does Alexa tell me that the meaning of life is 42?

How does she know?? Is it because she’s a robot and can only relate meaning to numbers???

Why do people yawn??

( 🤔🥱)

Why do we hiccup??

(because Stoic?)

Who was the famous groundhog that died???

(I have literally no idea)

What do you call a group of geckoos???

(A Geckling?! Made that up rn XD)

And who took my donuts????

(Oh, sorry about that. I took them. And if you want them back, I already fed them to my charries so yeah oops.)

@thearcaneaxiom

(Lol! Good for you! If 80% is all you desire for math to help preserve your mental heath from overworking, then it’s more than enough. Glad you could sort it out!… *Me walks into corner and sobs for not having an excuse to do math other than wanting to do math* XD)

(Lol 80% is all I desire because it’s a pain and I’d much rather be drawing rn 😭🤣 lol than do math to do math! do you think you would have a career in math, you really seem to like it XD)

(Lol don’t sob about it! Maybe it’s just your thing! I mean I draw for no other reason than to draw, people write for no other reason than to write, maybe you math just to math XD)

へびは かっこいい です!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 264 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >