-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles
Oh ok!! Haha got distracted watching trailers with my sister 😅 Idk, hopefully a long ish sprint but well see how it goes 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @sarafini @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hey everyone! I’ll be sprinting maybe in a bit if anyone wants to join!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’mma say it’s greenish blue, infused with a bluish green…
YeEeEeAaAaH (Although actually he would not be very good at music, other than maybe drums XD)
Oh he enjoyed it 😛
-
Enid replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Dude it’s not a bad series, but I was starting the school year at the time, and just couldn’t concentrate on bunnies XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
…
Random updates on Marcel, because I have been writing his POV 😎
He doesn’t have baby blue eyes, he has ToDdLeR TuRqUoiSe!
When he rubs his wings together at a special angle, the friction makes a sound like an electric guitar being strummed…
He spent his earlier days hiding in a closed comic book shop from evil people – and that’s why…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
😳
-
Enid replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want their characters' outfits drawn? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, sounds cool!! I don’t have any right now, but maybe I’ll hop back onto this topic once I’ve got a new idea 😉😅 Thanks!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm, I don’t have a driver’s license, soo…. 😅😂
Nope, just a cat right now
I haven’t been lately, but I used to play with some of my friends 😉 We beat the game before. Tbh it’s not that hard, if you have enough people. Plus my friend was kind of an expert 😅
Aughh, why do I have to choosee?? I would rather be at the beach with…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks Cal 😊
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh sure girl!! ❤😘 What do you need help with? When you say people groups, do you mean your charries?
-
Enid replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course!!! Also, I really, REALLY recommend Brandon Sanderson’s plot lectures on YouTube. He has the most advanced advice I’ve ever heard, and I am still digesting it all XD The promise concept (that I mentioned above) is a bit of what his lectures aim for.
MwA-HA-hA-Ha-HAaAa
This is called a comedic tragedy. 😈 It is…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
HEEEEEEEEEYYYYY DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
How’re you doing, Calvin?? So yes, as I’m sure you’ve figured out, this is Kingdom Pen. It may be overwhelming at first, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out 😉
As for the highschool roleplay, you’ll see next to this topic title (Greetings, earthlings), a link titled Forums. It shows up green on my end.…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @otherworldlyhistorian @freedomwriter76
The art was *chef’s kiss* At one point I had to stop concentrating on it because my eyes were so overwhelmed. And the symbolism. Like, there’s this one part where this character (who lives in this streaky watercolor world) was completely losing it. It was their dark moment, and the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Some tags! @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @mineralizedwritings @fab @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @princesachronicles @lydibug @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I love reading, dogs, and music, I play the violin, and I mostly write science fiction, but currently I’m working on a contemporary story.
What’s your novel about?
What are your favorite books?
Is the glass half full or half empty?
Anyway, welcome to KP!! I hope you…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to KP!! ❤️
I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I love reading, dogs, and music, I play the violin, and I mostly write science fiction, but currently I’m working on a contemporary story.
I’ll ask you some questions, but you don’t have to answer them if you have already –Favorite…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
…
The animation was sick, I was like, waaaaaaaa, and the movie was like, yaaaaaaaa. And I don’t know what to do with myself now.
The art.
The raw art.
I can’t even.
.
.
I’m dead.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Okay I gotta say this somewhere.
DUDES ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE IS INSANE AND MY MIND IS BLOWN –
AND IM DEAD NOW.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Dyslexic Writers? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@sunny421 @highscribeofaetherium
Oops, me too!! Sorry about that 😅😅
- Load More
