-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
Sorry for the late reply; I’ve been a little mentally swamped.
Moth
Moth took a look at Ari’s hand. He put the ring on and dropped an arrow onto the bow. He studied Ari’s hand position, looking back and forth between their bows, and did his best to mimic the expert. It was probably best to be sure of what to do before he pulle…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Hey Linus! It’s good to see you occasionally active even if you have a lot of stuff going on.
I received an opportunity to illustrate a book. I can’t say too much yet, but if you are interested, I will let you know when it is published.
That isn’t a surprise. You’re a great illustrator. You should let us know when that happens!
I also confess…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.
bruh
i mean that would be kinda cool though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response
Lucille
Lucy picked up the first book that interested her. It had a sketch of a man in a black mask. Batman. The name was strange and kind of silly, but she could ignore that.
In the first panel, he was a strong, dark figure, hunched over in a panel drenched with inked rain.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Who knows. They might get stuck in here for decades, join up with other people, and develop a unique nomadic society.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.
ahhh makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Lucy: *Tries harder and manages to push their hands back into a tie*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
You caught us in the middle of characters interacting. XDXD
Moth: *Inspects your post thoughtfully* “What is… Instagram?”
Sorry Sara, I’m not really on social media. :’) -
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Hey, shooting stuff is fun.
Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD
Ari
He hadn’t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
@rae
So they die by ways other than old age?
Lucy: *Pushes as hard as she can, arm shaking, slowly losing inch by inch* *The more she loses, the more her eyes blaze with excitement*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
@rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Lucy: “Yeah. But don’t be fast. You have to let me practice. I’m going to beat you when I’m grown up.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae
Oh cool, it’s a jellyfish merfolk!! I really like it! Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic, or just a little flamboyant.It would be cool to have a jellyfish merfolk puppet on strings.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
From what I understand, you do lose depth perception because that’s just how our eyes are wired. But your brain is really good at reconstructing some of that depth perception through any visual clues it can get. Obviously your brain can tell something is farther away from something else if it’s behind it. So to you, it looks the same as if…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
lol by this you mean he’s been in the spotlight for a while so you’re coming up with new ways to mess with him?
i do that too haha. I’ve managed to spare my original characters but my fandom ones, well….You can see an obvious difference i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh he sounds dangerous.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
The blue fellow in my pfp named Ari. He’s playful, extroverted, lighthearted, kind, funny, a wind elemental, and has white hair. Basically hit all my weak spots. I couldn’t survive.
I can’t help but picture Ari from the academy roleplay, but if he was a faerie like Moth, had the opposite personality, and was blue as Loops likes to cla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Calmest reaction XD
Hey, I’m just trying to lighten the mood. Merlin is already used to his disability so he can show Baron the ropes.
Lucy: *Grabs his hand and repositions them* “You’re a big fat liar. And you’re not even a good liar. At least make it hard for me.”
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good…[Read more]
- Load More
