@nanisnook
Active 3 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 154
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow….
*feels a bit sorry for Paxton’s mom but still, she shouldn’t have been so mean to the poor little guy!!*
Aramis definitely deserves that!!!! (Crosshair already nearly shot his wing off earlier, so I guess that was sorta foreshadowing!)
Some questions!!
So would any of Pax’s descendants have wings? Or is the gene…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @folith-feolin Hmmm…Favorite character? Too many to list…..
And yes, I’m a huge Star Wars fan. I feel like I kinda prefer the shows to the movies, though. (waits for everyone to throw harmelss things at me)
Andor was GREAT. There was a scene in one episode my dad had to skip, and a sorta iffy relationship between two characters…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m debating whether I should just use Crosshair, Feather, Rinzler, Kad, or whoever else from the character castle or if I should just put some other charries in.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, I’m definitely doing this.
BUT WHO DO I CHOOSE THOUGH……..
I need to figure that out. Even though 99% of my characters are from fanfics, I still have a LOT of interesting backstory built onto them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini All righty, I’ll just wait for the rest to get here if they want to.
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @wilder-w (that’s all of you, right?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@diving-into-the-future Hello there! Welcome back!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh, those rooms sound awesome!! I’d put my characters in one but I’d have to remove them from the conversation with Aurivis, which was interesting….
Speaking of which, @theloonyone @loopylin anyone see my last RP? Or did I forget to make one…… I don’t remember….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Never heard of her, but those books sound cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Oh boy….you got me started….lol
You kidding? I’ve been ready since the first season ended!! And thanks for the compliment!
If you want me to show you my other dragons, I will.
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry, I haven’t read any of her books! I’ve heard really great things about the Christy Miller series, though. I’ll have to check it out. 😁
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Poor Jon… :’(
I actually haven’t worked with Adrian much, so I don’t know him very well yet (That sounds absolutely ridiculous, but since you’re a writer, I’m sure you’ll understand😂). From what I know now, he’s very loyal and protective. He’d rather be anywhere (read: hunting, dueling, riding, shooting (his bow), etc.) than the th…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, thank you! 🙂
Aww, I’m glad!!! Christmas is such a lovely time of year. <333
That’s totally fair! There are book I can’t get into either (the current book being “North and South,” which I’m reading for school… *sigh*).
Bahaha!!! WE ALL LOVE RYKERRRRRRRR… *squeezes him (lovingly)* Speaking of him…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I haven’t been very active lately, and I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. 🙁 So, welcome to the KP forum!
1. Ringbearer
Yay, I’m the ringbearer! I wouldn’t miss the chance be an Elf.
Me either!!! Elves for the win! 😀
Hi! Nice to meet you, too! 🙂
Everton and Tyrone sound like characters I’d
kidnapadopt… -
Lydia S. replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
3. Aragorn
I wasn’t sure for this one, but then I thought of Aragorn just as Aragorn as not as the way this one was describe, and was like, Oh, Grimm XD.
THERE HE IS!!!! I was waiting for my favorite to show up.
It’s been so long since I’ve been around. I’ve missed my fav charries! And Nyx sounds like a lot of fun.😂
Aww, you’re…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, thank you for popping in! I read some of your writing in another topic, and I really enjoyed it. 🙂 It’s nice to meet you!
FREEDOOOOOOOMMMM!!! *hugs you back* So glad to be chatting with you again! And I had a lovely Christmas, thanks for asking! How about you?
lol No problem! I’ve only ever listened to…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Answering the tag myself!
I’m going to go with my Biblical fantasy project this time around; it’s a retelling of David. 🙂
Ring-bearer: I’d be an elf by choice but probably a hobbit due to my personality and size. I’m a homebody😂
Gandalf: Michael, the prophet to Aria. He’s the Samuel of my story.
Aragorn: Austin and Rodney (my Uriah and Joab…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yep, I love Warriors! Some books get a bit dark but most of them are great.
And thanks! He was one of my favorites to do–I haven’t drawn too many characters in dynamic positions.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here are two cats from the Warriors series. Sorry if I’m spamming!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s another one of Hunter, this time in a suit and tie. I drew this for a friend so he’s singing a song from her favorite band.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome! If you want I can show you a few more.
Crosshair (remember him from the character castle?) but instead of being human here he’s a dragon. He’s the cover for a fanfic I’m going to write someday!

- Load More
