@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic What's a Genre or form of writing you used to dislike, but now enjoy? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm Mhm, exactly. I agree 100% with that. When it comes to expressing emotions, poetry is FAR superior to ordinary writing, imo. So much better because you don’t necessarily have to follow any particular format like you do a sentence.
LOL, that’s funny. XDDD People change as time goes by! I think poetry’s kinda just one of those things…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic What was it like writing your first novel? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm RIGHT???? XDDD oh man… that was the only scene I’ve seen of the movie so far. I am considering watching it for entirely satirical reasons.
-
Kads replied to the topic What was it like writing your first novel? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@anatra23 YO ITS SO TRUE HAJSGLDIYQ I NEARLY CRIED DURING THAT EPISODE
-
Kads replied to the topic What was it like writing your first novel? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@anatra23 Ohhh, I love all of those ones tooooo!!!! :DDD ATLA is seriously like the best show ever ahahah XD
Hmmm, all right… If I get a lot of time on my hands I might start it. 😛 Thanks for the opinion 😀
I KNOW IT’S SO DUMB. HIS NAME IS LITERALLY. AANG. NOT “aWnG”. A A N G. But apparently whoever made the movie dId nOt wAtCh tHe sHoW or som…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@writerlexi1216 Aw, don’t worry about it! I’m not so great at responding quickly either XD
Hey, np! It’s what we writerly peeps do! 🙂 Ooooh, I’m so glad you’re getting stuff done on EoD! I know you were having a hard time with the beginning at first, so I’m really glad that things are picking up. AND WHAT IS THIS??? TIME TRAVEL?????? TELL ME…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 1 month ago
sunsets, sundays, and smiles 🌻♡
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 1 month ago
@daisy-torres Just tagged you on my blog 🙂 https://yourwriterlyfriendkads.wordpress.com/2021/08/29/never-have-i-ever-writers-edition/
-
Aww!! Thank you so much!! My laptop charger stopped working yesterday so I am currently stuck with my mom’s old laptop, but I’ll try to get on that asap!
-
Aw, sorry to hear that! >:P I’m looking forward to your responses!! :DDD
-
Thank you!! Hopefully I’ll be up-and-running soon XD
-
XD yeah. it’s always frustrating when computers decide to behave all wonky XDDD
-
It seriously is X( Or apps! Recently, Google updated my laptop, and none of my writing apps are letting me write right. Hopefully that’ll straighten out too. Apparently quite a few people are having the same issues sadly…
-
Yo, that’s so dumb XDD (haha write right) I hope it will. Modern technology is not, in fact, always reliable. Hence the fact that I write on a Thinkpad 2003 laptop. 😂
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@nova21 Thank you very much!! It really means a lot to me. <33333333
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@issawriter7 Ah, all good XD I just have like a Z I L L I O N health problems so I kinda know some stuff about conditions and whatever. It would just mean that whenever I would take niacin, I would have that same reaction each time. And I’m not the only one to have the reaction–EVERYONE who takes niacin has that same thing. (It depends on the…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 1 month ago
sunsets, sundays, and smiles 🌻♡
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 1 month ago
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 1 month ago
@devastate-lasting so we’re back to the anime guy pfps i see
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@anatra23 yeah decide for yourself XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@issawriter7 @nova21 @anyone-else-who-knows-about-the-anaphylaxis-thing
I think we just figured out what’s going on. As I type this, I’m having the same reaction again – but it’s just my skin being flushed and itchy this time, no shortness of breath or anything. Well, we’re 99.9999% sure that this is a niacin flush. My mom had started me on a…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@gracie-j I do, I do… he’s just more of an old friend than potential bf material XDD
-
Kads replied to the topic What's a Genre or form of writing you used to dislike, but now enjoy? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm I used to also HATE poetry. I hated reading it, LOATHED writing it, you couldn’t find me dead having to do with poetry.
Well, now, here I am, and I write poetry nearly every day now. I have a rapidly expanding doc on my computer just filled with my poetry. I only write it on there because I don’t want to run the risk of writing it…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@nova21 I’m going to a specialist that will test me, yeah. Probably just the scratch test for major allergens. I’m kinda inclined to think it’s mustard but we don’t know yet so *shrug*.
Awesome! I def will take a look, then!
Thanks! I hope that you will soon come out of yours too ^^ I just wrote a rEALLY long “encouraging” post on that…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic If you need encouragement 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
My two cents for this topic… actually, more like twenty bucks. This is a long post, so warning XD
Writer’s block happens to everyone. Literally everyone. If you don’t get writer’s block, in my opinion, then you’re not a writer. Either that or you’re a freaking living legend. I read an interview with Christopher Paul Curtis once (he wrote Bud,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@devastate-lasting ahh mood. I’ll pray :p
@nova21 Np! I love catching up with you guys 🙂 Ah, thanks. Haha, funny, I also have severe gluten allergies but, strangely, whatever triggered this anaphylaxis is my first anaphylactic allergy. Usually I get hives or just get sick in general XD but this is… new. XD
Wow!! That’s a lot of babysitting. A…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@anatra23 dont listen to lin their songs are great
- Load More
