What was it like writing your first novel?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Topic of the Week What was it like writing your first novel?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anatra
    @anatra23
      • Total Posts: 211

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Tales of Ba Sing Se is one of my favorites. But, how could I not put The Cave of Two Lovers on my list. Oh, and The Blind Bandit. The Library, Appa’s Lost Days, The Headband, Nightmares and Daydreams, and, must never forget, The Ember Island Plays. Don’t think I remembered all those names, (I had to look some up) but that is my favorite episode(s).

Recommend Korra? Idk, if you have a lot of free time, give it a shot. Like I previously said, it’s four seasons, and I think its longer than atla. It is funny, and rates oHkAy on the “INCREDIBLE” to “tarsh” tier list, and there are some pretty great characters, but they choose to focus on the avatar instead of the great characters, which, I mean, ppffttt, sure whatever makes you happy. But in my opinion, it’s not necessary to the overall Avatar series, it’s extra, made mostly for money, but yEs. After all I said, I recommend it. (Don’t quote me on that ;1) it didn’t ruin atla for me, so its got that goin’ for it.

Scenes like those killed me. And they don’t have any excuses for pronouncing his name that way. It was right there in almost every episode XD. The directors were just like: “this movie isn’t different enough. We must change it up just a lil bit more. The more hate we get, the MORE PUBLICITY.” Now looking back at the movie I want to laugh and cry.

Oh, btw I just remembered, Korea is supposed to be bi. It doesn’t show, but looking back on the series, the intention is there. Idk why they made her like that when she would’ve been fine without it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Anatra.
      Kads
      @scripter-of-kingdoms
        • Total Posts: 765

@anatra23 Ohhh, I love all of those ones tooooo!!!! :DDD ATLA is seriously like the best show ever ahahah XD

Hmmm, all right… If I get a lot of time on my hands I might start it. 😛 Thanks for the opinion 😀

I KNOW IT’S SO DUMB. HIS NAME IS LITERALLY. AANG. NOT “aWnG”. A A N G. But apparently whoever made the movie dId nOt wAtCh tHe sHoW or something. Something went VERY wrong there. 😂

Ah right, I’ve heard that…. I think in the comics that are an extension of the series, she ends up dating one of the other (female) characters. I think the other girl’s name is Asami? Yeah, from what I know about LoK it seems like she woulda been fine without.

staring at the fields
        if nothing's really real
        i'll make the winter now my home

Anatra
        @anatra23
          • Total Posts: 211

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Avatar is so good. Also the memes are great.

Kads
          @scripter-of-kingdoms

@anatra23 YO ITS SO TRUE HAJSGLDIYQ I NEARLY CRIED DURING THAT EPISODE

staring at the fields
            if nothing's really real

Kathleen
            @kathleenramm
              • Total Posts: 635

@anatra23

My favorite characters from ATLA would be Toph, Zuko, and Sokka.

Sokka is so much like one of my brothers it’s freaky. Even he agrees haha.

All those episodes are amazing! Every episode in Ba Sing Se is golden.

@scripter-of-kingdoms

The movie is hilariously bad. Those earth benders had to do a full yoga routine to throw a pebble. XD

Kads
              @scripter-of-kingdoms

@kathleenramm RIGHT???? XDDD oh man… that was the only scene I’ve seen of the movie so far. I am considering watching it for entirely satirical reasons.

staring at the fields
                if nothing's really real

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >