@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dante
Chaos erupted between the two groups. Ellie ran to her sister. Kad shot into the air. Kursk, Bucky, and Steve jumped into action, fighting off the two armored men. Reuben had disappeared.
Dante used the opportunity to slip into the ship without being noticed. He walked swiftly across the main room and climbed…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone
Simon
As the two boys ran closer, Simon saw that there were four people: three boys, one girl.
“Hello!” Carter called out once they were close enough to be heard.
Three of the new people who had had their backs to them spun around. Simon and Carter ran the last few yards and stopped in fro…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Thank you😊!! Yes, my favorite theme is finding God. *stares at the broken door and then at you standing in the doorway, panting* Ehh that’s okay, I was about to get a new door anyway😂.
Yeah, I’m still deciding between early 1900s or just the last orphanage in the early 2000s. I’m kinda afraid I’ll totally not have any idea ho…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness! That’s so sweet 🥰. When Edy sees Leo…ugh so precious😍.
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Awww thank you so much!! That makes me feel so good 😊.
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yeah! Thank you for the suggestions.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Yeah! I like the idea of it being in the early 1900’s. Lots of opportunities for cool outfits and hairstyles 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s how I feel too sometimes. We shouldn’t worry though, no one in KP would say anything bad about our writing. Everyone is so sweet here. 🙂
Awww Thank you!!
Yeah!
Oh okay!! Yeah I don’t think that will be a thing. I mean, they’ll have their arguments and stuff, but overall they’re very close. No, you’re fine!!…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 That’s a really cool idea! I like it a lot so far. Is it set somewhat in the past or in a different country? I’m asking because orphanages are pretty rare in modern day America and most of the time the foster care system is used instead.
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Aww thank you so much!! I was kind of worried no one would like it😊.
First of all, great questions!!
So about the aunt situation. I’m thinking that the aunt really does want them and loves them, but she’s single and doesn’t know how to take care of kids-and especially not teens. But since she’s family and guardian to the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Light started the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
So, I’ve got this idea for a novel—actually more than one, and I’m trying to figure out if it sounds good. And y’all feel free to add your ideas too!!
So my idea is this: There are two siblings, a boy and a girl, and they are orphans. They live at an orphanage that they hate. Then suddenly one day, someone comes to visit them. It’s an aunt that th…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Nice to meet you!
Whoa, you’re an identical twin?
Oh cool, you love Lotr too?! Who’s your favorite character?
You’re an actor? Cool! Do you do plays?
I get you about life being hectic. No pressure for you to respond until you have time.
Cool!!
See you around!
You may bide your time, hide in the shadows, but I will…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oops I posted this on the wrong forum. Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Ugh I keep getting your tag wrong. OMG girl, I was just typing, and I happened to glance down, and in the word suggestions was the word “Leo”!! 🤯😳😂
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter
Good!!
YES!! AWWW GOOD!!
Great!! Yes, you MUST!! XD.
Yes!!!!
No, girl, don’t worry! I totally get it. And I’m sure everyone else gets it too. You are a great writer!
Yes, I know! I love doing it too XD.
Yes I know!!! He does love Leo! He just told me to tell you You’re welcome. Then he said to tell you that “Leo is awesome.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ugh I keep getting your tag wrong. OMG girl, I was just typing, and I happened to glance down, and in the word suggestions was the word “Leo”!! 🤯😳😂
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter
Good!!
YES!! AWWW GOOD!!
Great!! Yes, you MUST!! XD.
Yes!!!!
No, girl, don’t worry! I totally get it. And I’m sure everyone else gets it too. You are a great writer!
Yes, I know! I love doing it too XD.
Yes I know!!! He does love Leo! He just told me to tell you You’re welcome. Then he said to tell you that “Leo is awesome.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter
Happy tears right? ❤️❤️
Also, that is so sweet that Edy and Camille love Leo and Rueben. I bet they are so sweet to those little girls!!
YES THAT PART WAS SO PERFECT!!! It showed their relationship perfectly in that one scene. Are you going to include that scene in your actual book?
Yes, Julius!! His sweet, traumatized demeanor…[Read more]
- Load More
