@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mel’s eyes widen as Lyn explains.
“Ohhh. That’s the game the teenagers always play.” She grins evilly. “Mom never lets me play this.” -
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually I’m going to replace Nico with Simon
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
haha I love the twins!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, imma add Mel (a ten year old girl with long red hair and a sweater vest), Carmen, aaaannd Nico, I guess (a sleep deprived lookin guy with messy black hair).
Get in there, people! *shoves charries into room*
The three stumble into the room and see a bunch of other characters sitting in a circle. Mel immediately gets excited and runs over to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Uuughhh I can’t decide who to add…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
I only just saw this and only read the beginning, but can I join?!? This looks really fun 😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carter and Carmen
Carmen wanted to rush over and help, but, if it really had been a panic attack, she didn’t want to crowd him. Instead, she backed up and grabbed Cater’s hand, squeezing it to ease her worry. Cater was used to this kind of thing, so he hardly noticed.
Lesli helped Taur…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Slowly, she could feel herself becoming entwined with the boy, Tauren’s, own feelings. Could hear his heart, beating in tune with hers. Could almost see his emotions, drifting into her, likes a rainbow of colors.
Whoa! Luna’s an empath? That’s so cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve met you yet. Hello!! Ooh, this is so cool!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Ring-bearer: I would probably be either a hobbit or a human. 🙂
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character: Iris and Lyla
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at surviving: Asher
4. Boromir: a character who makes bad cho…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Who doesn’t have bias toward Leo? XDXD
Oh, I LOVE Hold You Tight by Dan Bremnes!! I’ve been listening to that one a lot lately, and it reminds me of my charrie, Asher too!
And any song by FK and C is awesome…and Matthew West…
Those are some great songs! I heard one the other day called “Any More” by Madilyn Paige that…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

Hehe I did Simon’s Moodboard @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @ava-blue @otherpeeps -
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, young adult fiction-writing, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
I like to dabble in a little bit of everything, concerning writing: my WIP is dystopian, I have a set-aside-for-a-long-time fantasy duology, I have a his-fic idea, and I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
As of now, the last chapter I’ve posted is all I have written. I promise one or two new chapters within the first week of the new year!
Oh, and the last part at the end of the chapter where Ami remembers that they forgot Artemis… well… pretend that never happened. Let’s just pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So I think I get what you’re saying. 😅
Are you asking what happens to the people inside The Orb, or outside The Orb?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
*blinks*
Woah. That playlist is looooong!!
🤣
That’s awesome!!!!
Santa Baby- Lindsey Stirling
You listen to Lindsey Stirling!!! Girl, I looove her music!! (Even tho I’ve only heard her Christmas songs XD)
Gratitude by Brandon Lake (Chosen Performance Version)
*gasp* You’ve watched the Chosen?!?! Our famil…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Sorry I’m a little late to this, but welcome to the kingdom!
I’m Loopy. I like writing fantasy mostly, and I have many unfinished WIPs.
That’s cool that you’re learning Latin (is that right?). I’m learning Latin too! It’s required at my school, but it’s still fun.
I have one newbie question: Do you have a favorite tv show or movie?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aurivis
“That wing…how did you hurt it? How long ago did it happen?”
Aurivis glanced at the human, annoyance in his eyes. Behind her, one of the men looked confused and uncomfortable while the other glared back up at the dragon.
“So many questions. Why don’t you answer some of mine first?”
He looked out over the castle’…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re splitting up the twins?! *Horrified gasp*
I know. 😔 Poor Ellie has to actually socialize now XD. I need to develop Ellie and Dante’s relationship more tho.
Hehe that’s an awesome story
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds wild. XD
Oh, it was XD! It was actually kind of fun, once I got the hang of driving away from the doggies. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A bulldog? Lol, that sounds like an interesting story
Yes! A huge american bulldog. (Or maybe it was a pit bull.) Tbh, it was kinda fun. At one point, I had that huge dog running after me, and then there were THREE OTHER little dogs chasing me!! As long as the four wheeler is faster than the dogs, I’m okay XD.
- Load More
