@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Territorial authoress…
I love it!!
A Peter Pan retelling sounds really cool!!
I like the idea of steampunk and fantasy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-on-here-i-can’t-remember-everyone
If I tagged you and you aren’t on here, just ignore it. 😅
Sooo… I’m not sure what happened are where my charries are right now. Oops. I kinda forgot about this for a little while.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *waves and smiles* Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I am Esther: a homeschooled, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
As far as my writing goes, I say I dabble in a bit of everything: I have written the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology, my current WIP is a dystopian trilogy (if you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
Aww!! Sweet Carmen!! That would be so sweet <3 <3 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! You’re back!! *hugs you* Hey, we started back home schooling today too :D!!
😀 And spent MOST of my time there with my adorable, yet crazy 5-year-old cousin. XD She’s adorable, y’all, but a little crazy at times…she has the most energy I’ve ever seen. xD But anywho….I’m back! 😉
Awww!! She sounds adorable!! When our fa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WHAT?!
I just noticed that I am now a Knight in Shining Armor!!
Let’s goooo!
(Man… over 300 posts in a little over a month)
Lol XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll rp later tonight
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh!! That story idea sounds really neat!!
You should totally write that out someday! (And if you don’t, I gladly will… 😏😆)
oh, and hopefully my brother and I will get to writing our novel. Fingers crossed! 🤞 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a really cool idea!! I like that!!
I’ll just be working on my dystopian trilogy! 🙂
I just maybe… maybe… like a teensy bit maybe… just might start planning my his-fic. But I know if I start, I’ll really want to start writing it. 😅
But for some reason, I really want to write a story where the MC is like this super…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
*raises hand* Oooh! Can I go next once Viktor is done?
Imma just pretend that I have pooped away and my charries are just sitting there and watching. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love worldbuilding!! Well… to a certain extent. XD Some days I like doing and some days I don’t. 😁
Currently, I need to be finishing the first book in my dystopian trilogy. (Only 10-11 chapters left!!) It should be finished by the end of this month! I’m excited cuz my goal for this year is to finish writing the first draft…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, @mineralizedwritings!
The tags sees to work sometimes and not others, (Stares off into the distance with a very confused face)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Greetings! Nice to know we’re in a similar boat! Imagine mine with beautifully magestic sails and flower cannons. ;p
Fave chewing gum? Watermelon probably
My favorite book series? Well, I can never choose just one so here’s a list, The Lunar Chronicles, The Cytonic series, the Cast In Firelight Series, the Mistborn trilogy and…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Most fabulous, I dare say. I will certaintly call upon thy skills when needed. ;D
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there! I am also very good at ignoring my rational voice about sleep! After a winter break filled with adorably cute velociraptor cousins damanding my attention and sanity, I deserve some rest right??? Nahhhhh, sleep is merely a suggestion.
Very cool that you write and are designing a board game! I love board games,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a gang. Our cute bois who stutter. XD)
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need @loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
- Load More
