@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aurivis
“You have other magic users in your world?” Feather asked. “In my world there are several types….to be honest, I have a few simple powers myself. The ones from my world have created structures and buildings like this…but I don’t think it was one of them.”
Different kinds of magic? Aurivis thought. These humans and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
sorry this took forever!
Eddie
As Eddie’s drowsiness faded, her desperate need to find her sister grew.
“Ellie! Els!” Her voice had tired out from calling her sister’s name over and over. There was still no Ellie. She stopped and slumped against a wall.
Where is she? Is she alone, too? Is she with Dante? Would he hurt her if…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Serin is really cool, by the way. I love how you have a different cultural greeting for her people.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Ooh love the fox profile! So cute!
Thanks!
Dante
Serin met Dante’s eye. “I apologize. I have a tendancy to… overreact at times. You see in Pelgar, where I am from, to reach out as if to touch someone when you are not family is seen as insult. Often used by enimies to goad us. It means to… force yoursel…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, poor Ilwyn
-
Loopy replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin
I finally got around to reading this, and I love it sooo much! I really like the magic system and the storylines. I wanna read it all right now, but it doesn’t fully exist yet. Do all the stories lead up to one big thing that happens (like the overthrow of the corrupt governments or something)?
Folith, you s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I love this version a lot more than the first version!! I could feel the sibling dynamic even more and connected with Iris and Asher more easily. I can’t wait to read more if you ever share!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol yeah. We thought about keeping it a secret at first and then we just couldn’t. 🤣
lol! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I might have missed this, but how does Amidala’s dad feel about Ev’s dad? Do they get along well? Does Ami’s father ever talk to Ev’s father about the way he treats his kids?
Ooooh. Really great question, actually! 😅 I’m thinkin’ that may come up at some point in the second book, cuz the second book is going to be more focused on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I didn’t know that @felicity was your sister!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@devestate-lasting
Hey!! I’m Esther! A volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amatuer writer!!
I’ve been writing since forever, but my writing had become more serious in the past two years. Plus, KP has helped my writing tremendously!! My main WIP is a dystopian YA trilogy, but I have lots of other ideas for other boo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Ooh love the fox profile! So cute!
Okay, Serin has had sufficient time-out time and is ready to say sorry XD
SERIN
Serin dropped the stick.
“You just keep your stick away from my little girl, ok?” Layson said, the kid now in his arms. Too caught up, Serin’s mind didn’t fully proscess the words he sai…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I must say, I love him tho. XD
Steve was the one person who kept him under control, lol. xD
XD yeah, now that Steve’s gone tho…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle @mineralizedwritings
Dante and Ellie
“You never offer to touch me.” Serin hissed. Dante looked down at the stick and then back up at her face with his one eyebrow raised. He smirked and began to say something, but he caught Ellie’s eyes. They were wide and concerned. Dante paused then chuckled lightly and backed off. Serin d…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle
Yeah I’m writing an rp right now
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You on? I wanna have Serin reconcile but I wanna see Dante’s reaction first
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @any-one-else-who-cares-XD
Okay!! Sorry this took so long. I revised the chapter, and added a little more. Freedom and Princesa, I don’t think y’all were on when I posted the before version. If you want to see the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter y’all!! I know, I know… another plot point. XD I really need to slow it down. I believe that the second book will be a bit slower and probably more focused on the tension among the group. When I edit the first book, I may have to tak…[Read more]
- Load More
