@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think we need to see some scenes about some certain ships *cough*Novella*cough*Lux*cough* on this forum…. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
This is going to be interesting! And fun! I have multiple ships in my WIP. 😏
(And a new ship that’s forming for a new WIP that I’m really excited about… But that’s to be revealed. 🤫)
I’ll have to hop on later to share some stuff! (Probably on Friday. 🙂 )
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hello, @mackenzie! Definitely relate on the sunset love and reading choices! (My sister breeds dogs, but my passion for them is very tame.)
Favorite writing music: definitely soundtracks. But whatever I’m listening to, I always do it with an ear to finding songs for my WIP Spotify playlists– and the song titles have to be appropriate to my story…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Nice to meet you, Joy! What’s the biggest thing you find KP has done to change your life & pursuit of writing?
I think it was your poem I read on the blog here last night; there was a stanza right near the middle, about God using my life, that helped me understand something. The whole thing read similar to a psalm– maybe that’s what you were…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @pixie!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, volleyball-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Yesss, Adorning the Dark is so good!! I really loved it the first time I read it. And speaking of, I should probably read it again. 😛
You do cake decorating?? That’s awesome. 😎 I love edibl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I just checked it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I should probably RP for a few charries too. XD
Fynn
Fynn sped down the hall, dodging other lingering students who were either ditching class or rushing to get there like him. Man, he really had to work on getting places on time.
He skid to a stop as a group of boys…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!! I love it! I think Paxton may end up being a favorite character of mine… 😉
Aww, I love it, girl!! I feel like your writing is always so vivid. Like I can picture everything that’s happening really well.
Awwww, the boisss!! 😭 I can’t wait to see them both redeemed. ❤️
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi Ariana, welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, finding fundamental divine truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and I’m currently working on a multiverse with my sister called the Septrum.
Your faith in the Lord is so beautiful! Your sister is in our prayers; God really is…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
No problem! Picture books and fairy tales are my thing 🙂
And nice to meet you! -
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
So what is it about Wanda that attracts you?
I have to say I love the philosophical dynamic between Steve Rogers and Tony Stark. It’s so real, and both characters are so gripping, lovable, and intense. The way they drive the action forward in the Avenger movies is fascinating to watch. Can’t say I love everything about the Avenger plotlines, but…[Read more] -
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey! Nice to meet you.
Snakes are controversial, but highly interesting since about Genesis 3. Would be open to conversation.
I’ve been writing as long as I’ve been in homeschool, I guess– in my senior year I had to flesh out a short story I wrote in my junior year, and have been working on it off and on these four years since! It’s been a good…[Read more]
-
Pixie's profile was updated 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Well Hi, Smiley!
The first two questions I did already mention, unless I have to be more specific.
The third question: I am a fan of Tom Cruise’s The Last Samurai (the culture, the soundtrack, the story, the epicness). Obviously, Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings, um, Pirates of Penzance, to name a few favorites.
I prefer movies to shows. But I…[Read more] -
Pixie changed their profile picture 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Pixie replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Two cents over here, for your research:
We grew up with Paul O. Zelinsky’s illustrated Rapunzel, which you might be able to get from the library. Really lovely illustrations, with the straightforward old story.
And a Rapunzel retelling I just fell in love with (very different from your idea, which could be equally fun) is the Old West retelling…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow. Hello best friend of my little sister. I just hopped onto this site for the first time, and am honored to suddenly run across someone whom I not only know but whose book I’ve had the privilege of reading!!
Bugsy would agree that you’re more of an E, but you still can’t hold a candle to him in that respect.
-
Pixie started the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Greetings to the echo chamber! My Real name is Ariana (if you want the backstory, look up the princess from Theseus and the Minotaur– Ariana the Latin derivation of her name), and I’m a staunch Minnesota river valley girl. Favorite books (besides The Lord of the Rings and Narnia) include Megan Whalen Turner’s The Queen’s Thief, Elizabeth Marie Po…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes!! I’d love to draw November!
Could you give me a description even though I already know him? I don’t remember his eye color or his outfit and stuff
- Load More
