@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
YES!! It would be so awesome!! While things in the world were a little weird, I still think the worldbuilding was really thought out and realistic. (Not realistic in the sense of, “I could totally see this happening in real life!” If you know what I mean. I’m not quite sure how to describe it. 😅)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Ah niiiice! I’ve never been to Michigan tho I live four hours from it. XD
Okay, cool! Let me know what you find out!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
GAHHHHH! All of them together!
i loved how Lyn knows she’s going to like Tony because he ships Ara and November. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
YUUUUUS!!! I planned it all along… mwahaha… 😜
*blinks*
but if you ever have a character named Brittian that’s when things ‘ll get creepy.
But also…
My little sister’s name is Abigail too! Why didn’t I think of calling her Babs??
OH NUUUU! I’m sorry younger sister Abigail wherever you may be that I have encouraged this nickname.…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Seb has a big bounty on his head for those explosions… I’m waiting until after this class to start up the chase again. This will be interesting. Muah ha ha…
*blinks*
oh goodness, this is intense.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh ok. I think the one I was talking about had a similar format. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Kind of spunky, maybe a little goofy. Optimistic and sweet. And probably a little crazy sometimes, but definitely lovable.
(Am I close??)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my word, I think I know what meme your profile picture is from. 😂 Is it the Never Gonna/Hebrews 13:5 one? (I think that’s the right verse…)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
If you really like it, go for it!!
I feel like her name gives off tons of personality without knowing anything else about her.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think taking examples and stories from real life is one of the best ways to make things seem more realistic. And it adds a personal touch or maybe an inside joke for the author and maybe some of their close friends or family members. 😉
For example, I really want to either write a romance or incorporate it into a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow. Especially in light of God’s Word, I take great delight in all three elements of Story, seeing that God does too! But when it comes down to it, I might say characters. I think God pours the most love into his characters, and the way characters drive plot and their webs interweave with each other, is just mindboggling. Each character h…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OOOOOO! I love this! I’m enjoying this marvel history thing going on… 😏
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*chokes*
you keep using my family’s names!
well kinda…
my sister’s name is Abigails and i call her ‘Babs’. XD
So I say… DEW IT!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh dear, who caused this explosion? let me guess, Seb?
I was wondering that too!! We need a good fistfight now and then 😉
Amen, sista.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ugh girl that aesthetic is amazing!!!! You’re so good at these 💖
But also…
😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺
Poor Hans 🥺🥺
@keilah-h @freedom
😂😂 That’s hilarious. And girls, no judgement from me either.
…
I do the same thing with Maze Runner charries…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh fun! Where you guys headed?
Okay, so I’ve helped two friends with their Wix blogs and they just gave me their login info, but idk if you’d feel comfortable with that or not… I’d assume they have an editors option?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Is this cross-over the best thing I’ve ever read? Maybe?
MAYBE?!?!? What am I talking about?!?! Those 8 chapters were the most amazing thing EVER!
And the Avengers WWII thing is the BEST! Anytime you include Madelene I am very happy.
- Load More
