@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy started the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi! I’m new on here. I like writing mostly fantasy stories, but I have a few sci-fi stories as well. I’m mostly interested in writing for animated series. I’m excited to talk with you guys and read your stories!💕
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 4 years ago
-
Kads and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 4 years, 5 months ago -
Kads's profile was updated 4 years, 9 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Legend of Zelda Fan Club in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel Hi!! I’m so sorry I’ve been dead on KP… *cries* Oh, my, I’ve really been ghosting the forum, eh? I’m so sorry! Please forgive me. I’m so busy lately that I just don’t have so much time for KP anymore. (Sorry in advance if I reply late to you ever again 😅)
Oooo, yes, I LOVE Zelda games!! Thanks for tagging me!
Hmm.. I…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Kads and
Trahia the Minstrel are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel HELLO HELLO HELLO and WELCOME to the Kingdom of Pen! The name’s Grace but all round here call me Kads. 🙂 Oh my word, you love ATLA, Zelda, LOTR, and Mario? Man, I like you already. 😉 (I ALSO HAVE AN OCARINA THIS IS WAY TOO COOL XD) *clears throat, regains composure* It seems we have some stuff in common! This is awesome!!…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 4 years, 11 months ago
@daisy-torres tag! you’re it 😉
Blography Tag -
Kads replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm Hmmm… Bren, Marge, & Ripley are the ones I know the best. Those guys are my oldest characters/the ones I’ve had around for the longest, so I know them better than I do my other ones (lol sorry guys). My friend and I like to joke a lot about what Bren or Marge might say and do. I definitely know them better than my other characters.
-
Kads replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm My biggest weakness is DEFINITELY staying consistent. I’m a pantser, and about 80% of my ideas happen as I’m writing. So when I don’t have ideas and am uninspired, I literally can’t write. And that makes writing VERY hard sometimes. *sighhh* I need to be better about just WRITING and not waiting for Miss Muse to come sit on my…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@relia XD aint that a mood. Awesome! You’ve got 23 days. 😛 XD yeah, a lot of people were saying that they were thankful I extended it.
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 12 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris Ahh, I see. The characters sound awesome! 😀 I might just check it out then! And thank you–but that’s actually pencil! XD Glad you like it!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
I did this sketch for Inktober, but it turned out SUPER cool, so… posting it here. XD Kim Seokjin from BTS, with the prompt “suit” incorporated into the sketch! I added suits of cards as well as him wearing a literal suit lol.
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris So true. And thank you so much! I think the stylization worked out quite nicely 😉 Thank you for saying that, it really made my day, haha. Also, nice drawing! Are you a Haikyuu fan? The lineart looks nice!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris Thank you so so much!! :DDD Aw, thank you. Shading is one of my fave things to do in a drawing 😉 yeah, unfortunately. But thank you so much!! XD if the picture were any more realistic I’d swear I could hear his voice saying “hiii, I’m Sugaaa” XDDD (his stage name is suga and he always introduces himself like that LOL)
yeah!! he looks awesome!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
Pretty proud of this drawing! Here’s Min Yoongi from BTS. (I seem to be drawing all the members lately XD) It actually looks considerably like him!! I’m proud of it. The colours look even better in person, though.
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris yesss!! He’s super handsome XD it turned out lovely! <33 and what- he’s an angel? No way, that’s so cool!!!!!!! 😮 Your artwork is simply stunning.
- Load More


MEL ASDFGHJKL 😍😍
I don’t think I’ve seen that one finished yet, she’s SO CUTE AHH