Hello Everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2062

Hi! I’m new on here. I like writing mostly fantasy stories, but I have a few sci-fi stories as well. I’m mostly interested in writing for animated series. I’m excited to talk with you guys and read your stories!💕

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Queen_of_Alvastia
      @queen_of_alvastia
        • Total Posts: 612

@loopylin I love fantasy *blissful sigh* *ahem* sorry, on to introductions!!

Hey and welcome to one of the most amazing online writing groups ever 😉😊

I’m Queen of Alvastia – but you can call me Queenie if you want XD I’m crazy about writing any fiction based on the Middle Ages.

Time for some ask the newbie questions and I love questions – asking or answering so… 😊😊😜

1. If you could have a conversation with an author, who would you pick?

2. Which would you rather do – climb Mt Everest or go in a barrel over Niagara Falls? (random I know, but it’s the most recent debate in our family XD)

3. Do you have a current WIP?

4. If you could pick one country to go to on a vacation, where would you go?

So glad that you found this wonderful little Kingdom!! 🥰🥰

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Queen_of_Alvastia. Reason: Grammarly.... *sigh*

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Starshiness
        @starshiness
          • Total Posts: 174

@loopylin Hello there! I’m Starshiness, it’s great to have you here!! Ooo fantasy, one of my favorite genres! Do you write mainly short stories or are you working on any novels, poetry, fanfic, flash fic, or any other genre?!

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

LoopyLin
          @loopylin

@queen_of_alvastia  Yay! I like random questions 🙃

1. Probably CS Lewis. That’s probably a pretty generic answer, but based of his writing he seems really interesting to talk to.

2. Climb Mt. Everest because I could go just a few feet up before turning around and I’d have still technically climbed it.

3. I have many, many story ideas, but I have hardly written anything down. 😬 So yes and no.

4. Ireland or Norway ☺️

Queen_of_Alvastia
            @queen_of_alvastia
              • Total Posts: 612

@loopylin Me too! So fun!! XD

1. *high five* He’s one of the ones I would choose to (Tolkien being my first XD)

2. Ha ha! I never thought of doing that. Up ’till now, I was like, Go over the Falls in a barrel b/c that would be quicker but climbing up a few feet of Mt Everest is sounding much more appealing….

3. You’re good girl! My mind can be like that too sometimes XD

4. IRELAND WAS MY CHOICE!! Ahh that’s so funny! I’d go there for the accents and the scenery lol

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

LoopyLin
              @loopylin

@starshiness I have a lot of stories but I’m still not sure what format each will go into (short story, novel, etc.) A couple of my stories I would like to turn into animated shows so I will need to learn how to write screenplays. I’m hoping Kingdom Pen will help encourage me to actually get my ideas on paper. What kind of writing do you usually do? 🙃

Whaley
                @whalekeeper
                  • Total Posts: 2637

@loopylin Hi! I’m WhaleKeeper, although you can call me… You know what, I don’t have any nicknames yet because I’m super new myself 😂

I CaN’t BeLiEvE iT, that’s ExAcTlY what I want to do! Honestly, I have almost no animating experience, but I want to practice super hard this year and learn the techniques. Who knows if that’ll become a reality… XD

What’s one of your FaVoRiTe story ideas? Most favoured original character?

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin

@whalekeeper *gasp* Someone else who wants to do animating! 😍Same, I’ve literally only ever done one animation before and it wasn’t that great, definitely need practice. Though, I think most animated tv show creators have a team of animators and they just do the directing and writing, idk. 🤷‍♀️

Currently I’ve been working on a comedy about two brothers. One of them has kind of a conspiracy theory YouTube channel where he talks about Bigfoot and aliens and other cryptids. The other brother, also the MC, does not believe in any of that stuff and decides to go around disproving all of his brother’s theories. Thing is, every time he goes out looking for evidence to use, all he can find is definite proof that even the most ridiculous theories are true. (Sorry that was long)

My fav OC right now is probably Mel, who is my profile pic. How about you? Fav story and OC?

Starshiness
                    @starshiness
                      • Total Posts: 174

Oh wow that’s such a cool idea! I hope you get the experience and advice you need 🙂

I write a good bit of flash fiction, short stories, I have one allegorical novel-in-progress that I’ve been working on for a while and when it is finished it will be my “masterpiece”….. now if I can just get around to finishing it…. 😂

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper
                        • Total Posts: 2637

@loopylin

That’s so fun, I can totally imagine that as a screenplay! 😂 A double POV is always really fun to work with, especially when the MCs are opposites. So much opportunity for conflict… *Evil author cackle* (And that is DeFiNiTeLy not long, compared to some rambles I’ve read\written)

Ooh, so you draw your characters as cartoons, too! Although I probably could have assumed that, what with the whole animation thing. Animation is a broad topic, though. Ah, behold, my ramblish-ness… What’s Mel’s personality?

Right now, I’m writing a middle-grade novel about two adopted twins\cousins (complicated) who get lost in a forest, after falling from their flying whale. It’s about family and the dangers of messing with others’ emotions.

My signature OC is Sebastian. He’s a genius\jack-of-all-trades\super grumpster.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin

@starshiness Thanks!💕 Good luck finishing your novel! I know I’m no expert on finishing things  😬😅

@whalekeeper
                          I love that story idea! It sounds like very a fantastical world especially with the flying whale. 😍🐋  Mel is a rambunctious, imaginative 9-12 year old only child. Also, Sebastian is an awesome name and fits that personality perfectly.

Ava Blue
                          @ava-blue
                            • Total Posts: 216

@loopylin JAA NORGE good choice bro

MEL 💖👄💖  I know we already know each other but you have to answer my questions anyways because I have a water pistol 🔫😈

1. Who would win in a fight: Voldemort or Loki?
                            2. should I wear my chicken hat for my yearbook pictures when I graduate? idk it just occurred to me and I thought it best to seek your counsel
                            3. What is Bossy’s middle name >:) +100 points to ravenclaw if ur right
                            4. What is your dream job?

that a northern wind
                            would cool my skin
                            and fill my lungs again

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin

@ava-blue Don’t shoot! 😦🔫

1. Loki, obviously

2. Why wait? Do it for this year’s yearbook 😈

3. BoSsY hAs a MiDDle nAmE?!? Ummmm *scrolls through old texts* Idk. Bernice.

4. Lol I don’t know. I wanna create animated tv shows as previously stated, but I also want to write and publish books and comics, sell art, make and sell jewelry…

Microphage6032
                              @microphage6032
                                • Total Posts: 24

@loopylin Hello

🦠🔬You can never have too many microscopes!🔬🦠

Ava Blue
                                @ava-blue
                                  • Total Posts: 216

@loopylin ooooh…. ouch… no…. *shakes head in disappointment before smashing buzzer* DRRRNT

Bossy’s full name is Bossy Fatcat McKee (neé Mergowie). Bernice is Bronwen’s middle name, my incorrect accomplice.

that a northern wind
                                  would cool my skin
                                  and fill my lungs again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >